2019/20 Fixtures - Arsenal (H) First, Man Utd (A) Boxing, Liverpool (H) Last

first 10 games include last seasons top 8

Still got 5 out of the top 6 in the first 9 fixtures I see.

Yep given us another horrific opening 10 fixtures yet again.

Rafa must look at being given the Top 8 first 10 games again and think can I really be arsed playing catch up all season again.

The FA couldn’t have made it anymore boring.

At least change the order up a bit if they’d given us the opening 10 games Everton or West Ham have got then at least we wouldn’t have to watch the same season of just playing catch up again.

20th to midtable again how boring.

Literally going to be the exact same season all over again.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/what-newcastle-united-rafa-benitez-16513127

Great article on this :clap:

I wouldn’t be suprised if this plays a part in Rafa Benitez leaving.

He must think can I really be arsed to to go through 2 months of fixture hell being slated by the media for it again while Silva and Pellegrini get easy starts that make them look good.

If I was Rafa I’d run for the hills no point going through all that again he has to start behind all the other clubs this Summer for transfers as it is :lol:

Even Aston Villa have spent more net than Rafa in the Premier League since we’ve come up and Aston Villa haven’t even kicked a Premier League ball yet!!!

Surely he is at the point of what more can I do for this football club with my hands side tied behind my back.

If he is willing to stay I’ll be amazed.

I'd be amazed if Rafa Benitez is in any way intimidated by the fixture list.

I reckon the amount of abuse from the media he got and even our own fans in those first 2 months of fixture hell will remind him we arn’t worth bothering for :thup:

The same idiots will be like how come we’re fighting relegation from the start again.

It was even difficult for the likes of Jamie Redknapp to work out from his comfy seat on Skysports.

Go back and read the comments that Rafa was getting from fans in those first 2 months of fixture hell.

Why put up with that again we’re honestly not worth the hassle.

I'd be amazed if Rafa Benitez is in any way intimidated by the fixture list.

I reckon the amount of abuse from the media he got and even our own fans in those first 2 months of fixture hell will remind him we arn’t worth bothering for :thup:

The same idiots will be like how come we’re fighting relegation from the start again.

It was even difficult for the likes of Jamie Redknapp to work out from his comfy seat on Skysports.

Go back and read the comments that Rafa was getting from fans in those first 2 months of fixture hell.

Why put up with that again we’re honestly not worth the hassle.

:serious:  :facepalm: