Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Guest Howaythetoon

Was one of our better players today.

He really wasn't - he was awful.

I thought he was OK, but again that’s not saying much as most were awful. Worst of all Clarke, Atsu who I rate and Ritchie.

Guest neesy111

I watched on TV and thought he was poor.  I thought the whole midfield was dire throughout the match tbh, when the onus is on the HT to press and attack the midfield is key to that.

Howay, he's a young lad in his first season in the PL.  He's got the attributes to make it as a decent premier league midfielder, he just needs more game time and experience.

He's playing in a fairly shite side at the moment but i've got faith that he'll improve and get better with a few more decent players around him and when we have the luxury of rotating him in and out as needed.

I appreciate your points but I disagree I think he doesn’t have the attributes, his first touch isn’t the best he isn’t particularly composed he’s not a great passer, he doesn’t get around the pitch well he isn’t strong he just doesn’t have what it takes imo.

His strongest attribute is probably his tackling but we sit deep and don’t apply pressure in midfield so that’s pretty much negated too.

The point of my post wasn’t to trash him it was to purely illustrate my belief that we will need an upgrade sooner rather than later.

The invisible man once again. Jogs around the centre circle doning absolutely nothing whilst Merino has to do literally everything else.

I don't like him so I've deduced he doesn't try because I'm too thick and angry to work out he mightn't be good enough. What a load of s****.

You are thick as mince like Disco lad. For once I agree with you there. I've known Hayden wasn't good enough a long time ago.

Weak as f***. He got pushed off the ball time and time again and shows no aggression at all in the tackle. It was a waste of a space today.

I thought him and Ritchie were our worst players by far.

Agree and I'd add Atsu to that as well. Would be great to have a wide player who can run with the ball, beat his man and then whip a cross in.

What was that towards the end? Just giving up on a goal attempt like that?

:lol: I dunno how he found himself down in their end not once, but twice, and I don't think he knows either.

First time he should've taken it to the flag and held-up. Second time he should've flipped it back to Gayle for the shot.

Guest Howaythetoon

That was a wierd cameo like, on that performance alone he looks dog shit. Rafa, Lascelles and someone else were all going mad with him for that pass towards the end, or lack of.

He seems to be totally lost in the attacking third :lol: I like him as a lad and player, but he needs to be told that the least he could do in those situations is head to the corner flag and just hold the fucking ball.

Guest Howaythetoon

He seems to be totally lost in the attacking third :lol: I like him as a lad and player, but he needs to be told that the least he could do in those situations is head to the corner flag and just hold the f***ing ball.

I suspect he got it in the ear off Rafa at full-time as he was going spare along with a few others.

Would suspect he got told to stay in his own half, then found himself way up the pitch a couple of times with our fans baying at him to go for the juggler and he didn't know what to do.

Guest neesy111

Would suspect he got told to stay in his own half, then found himself way up the pitch a couple of times with our fans baying at him to go for the juggler and he didn't know what to do.

*jugular ;)