Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Guest neesy111

Shame he can't change of place birth to appease the super's. Shite performance, shite assist, shite cockney.

Oh do fuck off you desperate hipster bore.

Yaaaaas!

Same shite in every thread man. Any criticism levelled at a player who isn't Colback or Dummett is seemingly racist/anti-non-geordies. Was fucking tedious ages ago.

You forgot Sammy (who is also shite btw) and it's nowt to do with race, xenophobia perhaps. I'll just never get behind shite, perceived try hards who contribute fuck all or who are believed to do more than others based on nowt bar their birthplace, I'd prefer to focus on what they might be able to or are contributing.

Obviously I'm so hip David Batty and Peter Beardsley are probably my two favourable NUFC players. White, English scum ;).

Ah right, so that'll be a xenophobic attack on the English Isaac Hayden posted earlier, rather than a bog standard review of a player who many agree had a poor game :thup: Sick of this place like.

Bye then.  We won't miss you.

Like to see him in a middle 4 with more options to look for up front.

Think it's fair to say a lot of our players don't quite suite the 4-2-3-1, like. On the other hand our best 2 players most certainly do, so it's difficult to argue with when it gets results.

Shame he can't change of place birth to appease the super's. Shite performance, shite assist, shite cockney.

Yaaaaas!

Same shite in every thread man. Any criticism levelled at a player who isn't Colback or Dummett is seemingly racist/anti-non-geordies. Was fucking tedious ages ago.

You forgot Sammy (who is also shite btw) and it's nowt to do with race, xenophobia perhaps. I'll just never get behind shite, perceived try hards who contribute fuck all or who are believed to do more than others based on nowt bar their birthplace, I'd prefer to focus on what they might be able to or are contributing.

Obviously I'm so hip David Batty and Peter Beardsley are probably my two favourable NUFC players. White, English scum ;).

Ah right, so that'll be a xenophobic attack on the English Isaac Hayden posted earlier, rather than a bog standard review of a player who many agree had a poor game :thup: Sick of this place like.

Was speaking in general defence of myself about you saying I brought race into it not directly about Hayden. He was predominately shite tonight I agree, yet still managed an assist.

We all have our favourites but it's mad given the performances of others picking him out tonight. Forgive me for my bias towards him.

Think it's fair to say a lot of our players don't quite suite the 4-2-3-1, like. On the other hand our best 2 players most certainly do, so it's difficult to argue with when it gets results.

I'm sure Shelvey could handle a middle 4 at this level and Gayle should thrive if we are more on the front foot because of it.

I'm sure Shelvey could handle a middle 4 at this level and Gayle should thrive if we are more on the front foot because of it.

Gayle already thrives though?

We play much closer to 4-4-2 when Perez plays, tbh. I don't see another especially obvious formation to play, considering our defensive ability.

Yaaaaas!

Carry on like this earns this place a rep of boys club. Wind your neck in.

Shame he can't change of place birth to appease the super's. s**** performance, s**** assist, s**** cockney.

Oh do f*** off you desperate hipster bore.

Yaaaaas!

Same s**** in every thread man. Any criticism levelled at a player who isn't Colback or Dummett is seemingly racist/anti-non-geordies. Was f***ing tedious ages ago.

You forgot Sammy (who is also s**** btw) and it's nowt to do with race, xenophobia perhaps. I'll just never get behind s****, perceived try hards who contribute f*** all or who are believed to do more than others based on nowt bar their birthplace, I'd prefer to focus on what they might be able to or are contributing.

Some nerve like :lol: :lol:

He looked jaded last night not surprising given the amount of games he's played and the lack of rotation he's had given how weak we are in midfield.

Also it isn't surprising your players are being inconsistent and not showing huge leadership they need time to develop these skills.

His first season being first choice right?

Anyway, I do really like that he's quite astute at creating chances on the turn around the box. Refreshing from a guy who's been billed as our holder. Far from it, high ceiling too just very raw still.

Any news on his injury or was he just knackered?

Not his best couple of games recently but hope those who think he's just a holding player change their opinions of him. Gets into the box regularly and could have had 4 assists in the last 2 games

Not his best couple of games recently but hope those who think he's just a holding player change their opinions of him. Gets into the box regularly and could have had 4 assists in the last 2 games

He got forward a lot today but, when he had chances, totally lacked any composure. Much rather see him protecting the back 4 and letting others get forward who are capable of scoring goals.

He's one of those I have questions about mentally. He's clearly got more than enough ability to be far more than just a defensive midfielder, but when he's under pressure a lot of simple passes start going astray. I wonder if that's why Arsenal let him go?

I really like some aspects of his game but the amount of time he's lost possession of the ball lately when in tight positions is way too many. And the situations where this happens aren't even that tight at times. Needs to up his game when it comes to this.