Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

He got fouled loads today. The tackle on him at the end of the first half and led to the freekick for our goal looked quite nasty from my seat. Not sure if it could have been more than a yellow card, haven't seen any discussion of it in the match thread so presume the referee made the right call

He got fouled loads today. The tackle on him at the end of the first half and led to the freekick for our goal looked quite nasty from my seat. Not sure if it could have been more than a yellow card, haven't seen any discussion of it in the match thread so presume the referee made the right call

Probably an orange if there was such a thing. Could've been a lot worse as the tacklers feet went either side of Hayden's leg.

He's a bit soft like. He's down for treatment at least once in most games. Doesn't affect his actual play though

That's because he goes in for every challenge and tackle so will inevitably pick up knocks. I don't think that means he's soft.

He's doing well to keep himself fit considering he's played more games at this level than he ever has before

He's a bit soft like. He's down for treatment at least once in most games. Doesn't affect his actual play though

That's because he goes in for every challenge and tackle so will inevitably pick up knocks. I don't think that means he's soft.

He's doing well to keep himself fit considering he's played more games at this level than he ever has before

Loads of players of that type go in hard for challenges and are rarely down for treatment

If he needs treatment I don't see the point in him not getting it especially if it ensures that the knock won't get aggravated for the rest of the game.

Most players aren't 21 year olds having to play nearly every game in their first full season against teams who are trying to break up any rhythm we can build up so are probably more susceptible to knocks with his tiredness and fatigue. He's probably knackered too

Don't get how anyone can knock him at all, given his age and the fact this is his first ever season playing regular competitive football. He's been one of our unsung heroes this season.

Also love his urgency on the break, even after putting a crunching tackle in he just drives the team forward. You can tell he's played in a Wenger set-up during his early days.