Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

"I met him in London in the middle of June and we had a good, two-hour long conversation," Hayden told nufcTV. "He explained a few things to me, what to improve and what I'm good at.

Rafa coaching signings before they've arrived :lol:

If John Carver talked to any player for two hours he'd probably end up threatening to lamp them.

Isn't 'infamous' a bad thing? :lol:

Oh, Dusty. Infamous is when you're MORE than famous. This stand, El Gallowgate, it's not just famous, it's INfamous.

Three Amigos reference?

An Arsenal supporting mate who has been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and whom also works in football journalism says he was well rated at Arsenal but like so many youngsters at Arsenal could not break through. He along with others he knows think he will be a hit with a decent manager and opportunity play.

• 3 weeks later...

He looked decent against not much opposition in midfield last night. Put in a fair few big-ish tackles. Limited with his passing but I guess that's OK since his role is just to give the ball to someone else. Interesting to see him in competitive games where everything's a bit faster.

Isaac Hayden reveals the 'big difference' between Newcastle and Hull's promotion side

The main difference between this team and Hull City last year is that we at Newcastle pass the ball a lot better than we did at Hull.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/isaac-hayden-reveals-big-difference-11672437

Think we're going to love this kid.

Hull must be desperate to watch like :lol: