Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

So good having a proper, respected, influential manager again.  Reminds me of what the players used to say about speaking to Keegan or Sir Bobby, just being in their company and talking to them could lift you and inspire you.

Lascelles, Hayden, Mitro.  A decent spine of young lads who all seem to have heart and a good attitude.

The difference between Rafa talking to prospective new signings and how Pardew must have went on:

"UR A BALLER.  A REAL STREET FOOTBALLER."

"GREAT PLAYER.  NEED MORE FRET."

"You play on the front foot and that's my game.  ATAM.  GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The difference between Rafa talking to prospective new signings and how Pardew must have went on:

"UR A BALLER.  A REAL STREET FOOTBALLER."

"GREAT PLAYER.  NEED MORE FRET."

"You play on the front foot and that's my game.  ATAM.  GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

Probably would have called him Izey or Hayedz.

Would prob try to joke about his Jamaican heritage and say some Bob Marley reference or figure out how to talk about some girl's bumbaclot or some shit too that weird creep

Amazing breath of fresh air to have a manager as meticulous as Rafa in charge, seems like theres a good chance hes had signings earmarked even before the end of last season.

It's pretty amazing given staying up would have meant looking at a completely different set of players. Very impressive stuff.