Barrets Busses Got Stopped Travelling Today.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Knightrider

He's had a lot of trouble like hasn't he. Heart's in the right place I suppose.

What happen to your own travel BTW?

Got a website set up mate. Delay while I sorted Credit/debit card facilities. Might come to life for Arsenal, but also have to consider that other than Arsenal the general interest at the moment might be minimal - the last thing I want to do is set up and then there's not enough interest to make it viable and I then have to start cancelling coaches and let folk down.

Hopefully sites like this will be able to advertise etc (what cost?)

Guest smoggeordie

Got a website set up mate. Delay while I sorted Credit/debit card facilities. Might come to life for Arsenal, but also have to consider that other than Arsenal the general interest at the moment might be minimal - the last thing I want to do is set up and then there's not enough interest to make it viable and I then have to start cancelling coaches and let folk down.

Bet you're delighted I bought that ticket off you now :(

Guest Knightrider

No cost but reduced prices for N.O members?

Not delighted mate, just fecking sick of them.

Guest smoggeordie

Not delighted mate, just fecking sick of them.

I'm fucking sick of the useless cints as well. "We want Shepherd out" was loud as fuck today.

No cost but reduced prices for N.O members?

Aye, I'll go with that if I can sort it. Ideally wanted to run a coach to Arsenal incorporating a stop-off half way home for some light refreshments.

Guest Invicta_Toon

travelling with GC?

is this like a money saving scam, as there won't be any need for a return trip as everyone will have topped themselves?