Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Bit weird that he's dropping down a division so he spends 2 seasons in the Championship instead of 1 but I guess Hull are all over the shop at the minute which will explain it.

I quite like him from what I've seen, he was easily the best player on the park in the playoff final and is different to any of the other midfielders we'll have in the squad.

Any mention of the actual fee?

Mentions of £3m release clause, but that's not definite.

£3m, get the fuck outta here :lol: £3m's becoming the new hundreds of billions in terms of notorious N-O numbers.

Bit weird that he's dropping down a division so he spends 2 seasons in the Championship instead of 1 but I guess Hull are all over the shop at the minute which will explain it.

I quite like him from what I've seen, he was easily the best player on the park in the playoff final and is different to any of the other midfielders we'll have in the squad.

£3m, get the fuck outta here :lol: £3m's becoming the new hundreds of billions in terms of notorious N-O numbers.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: If it does turn out to be the figure it's a mental one in todays mad money.

We're still in profit on transfers as well i think :lol:

So we will pretty much have Hull's central midfield from last season then?

It was a mix of Livermore, Meyler and Huddlestone for the majority. Diame played more advanced, either as an attacking midfielder or second striker

Remembered his comments about Wigan when he left them:

"You want to know the truth? It (Wigan) has nothing. It's terrible.

"The town is very small. It has no atmosphere. I go to training, I come home, it's all I do.

The magazine, So Foot, also asked if it was true that the English are ugly, and he replied: "It's myth. OK, during the day it's rare to see super-beautiful girls, like in Madrid. By contrast when you go out at night it's something else.

"The girls seem to hide themselves during the day but go into good-looking mode at night."

"The town is very small. It has no atmosphere. I go to training, I come home, it's all I do.

The magazine, So Foot, also asked if it was true that the English are ugly, and he replied: "It's myth. OK, during the day it's rare to see super-beautiful girls, like in Madrid. By contrast when you go out at night it's something else.

"The girls seem to hide themselves during the day but go into good-looking mode at night."

He'll be slinging his muck up all manner of lasses up here in no time.

He'll be slinging his muck up all manner of lasses up here in no time.

Vivid!

Seems reductive to say "like Sissoko" but in the glimpses I've seen of him I think that's fair. I think he'll play through the centre much like Rafa asked of Sissoko and he'll offer drive from a one paced midfield at the moment. Looks to have about as much control as Moussa mind. Really decent, even if I'd prefer signing someone who could unpick a defence rather than hope to charge through it.