The other games today 2018/19

Greg

'Revisionist nonsense' . Like I said, misunderstandings happen, I'm not running a smear campaign. [emoji38]

I said something you said was nonsense and you called me a daft shite? Think you need to reevaluate that one.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

'Revisionist nonsense' . Like I said, misunderstandings happen, I'm not running a smear campaign. [emoji38]

I said something you said was nonsense and you called me a daft shite? Think you need to reevaluate that one.

[emoji38]

Aye, a daft shite for thinking that I did it deliberately. Like I said, I misunderstood, which is why I said there was no need.

Fucking sick of this place, like. [emoji38]

I said something you said was nonsense and you called me a daft s****? Think you need to reevaluate that one.

[emoji38]

Aye, a daft s**** for thinking that I did it deliberately. Like I said, I misunderstood, which is why I said there was no need.

f***ing sick of this place, like. [emoji38]

Jeez. Chill out.

TBF, and I can't stand VAR, even in the sports that use it successfully the same issue exists. Hawkeye only covers particular courts at Wimbledon for example.

Same - am surprised so many pundits are in favour of it as it kinda makes them redundant - nothing to debate. 

Guest firetotheworks

TBF, and I can't stand VAR, even in the sports that use it successfully the same issue exists. Hawkeye only covers particular courts at Wimbledon for example.

Same - am surprised so many pundits are in favour of it as it kinda makes them redundant - nothing to debate.

They'll just debate whether VAR has ruined the game.