David Squires

joeyt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Anah, first time I've read a Squires strip and completely disagreed with it. Massively disagree that they've played the best football as well, (if he means best to watch) I've much preferred watching Spurs all season, as well as Liverpool and Man City at their best. Chelsea's​ deserved the title though, no question about that, but I don't think it's been all that great to watch. Plus, fuck Chelsea, they've always been a proper rancid club like.

Anah, first time I've read a Squires strip and completely disagreed with it. Massively disagree that they've played the best football as well, (if he means best to watch) I've much preferred watching Spurs all season, as well as Liverpool and Man City at their best. Chelsea's​ deserved the title though, no question about that, but I don't think it's been all that great to watch. Plus, f*** Chelsea, they've always been a proper rancid club like.

It's meant to be a laugh

Guest firetotheworks

I'm aware of who David Squires is, dipshits. I'm also aware of when he's joking.

The club is still Chelsea, but the manager and players are miles more affable than Mourinho, John Terry, Lampard, Ashley Cole etc... except Costa. He's a twat.

Guest firetotheworks

Lampard's sound, man. (aside from being a fucking Tory, like)

Chelsea still has its share of utter shits like. Costa, Hazard, Azpilicueta, David Luiz and all fucking bellends. It's only really Conte and Kante that are likeable in any way imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Why is Azpilicueta a bellend?

There's been a few times that I've noticed him diving, holding his face when he hasn't been touched. That sort of thing.

Surely "best football to watch" is everyone's own opinion. Personally I've enjoyed watching Chelsea. Especially after reading some pretty in depth analyses about their tactics (and tried to replicate their style in Football Manager) it's been very interesting to watch it happening on the pitch.

Guest firetotheworks

Surely "best football to watch" is everyone's own opinion. Personally I've enjoyed watching Chelsea. Especially after reading some pretty in depth analyses about their tactics (and tried to replicate their style in Football Manager) it's been very interesting to watch it happening on the pitch.

Of course it's everyone's opinion, that's the basis of the argument against the assertion that it was Chelsea.

Guest firetotheworks

here's a hot take: no one gives a flying dog fuck about opinions about comic strips

TIL 4 people within the thread talking about it are no one. The discussion has moved on to it being about Chelsea, but you already know that, you've just got a hard on for sly digs.

here's a hot take: no one gives a flying dog f*** about opinions about comic strips

Flying dog fuck. The most unconventional Street Fighter take down.