David Squires

joeyt

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-700/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/5/12/1431421377138/8a4c61b6-c267-4937-a8b4-0e601d5810d4-1172x2040.jpeg

Carver scene :lol:

Another excellent piece.

I don't understand why none of these teams look at Sevilla's success in the Uefa Cup as an example of what can be done. They might win it a fourth time and I think are still in contention for fourth place.

Another excellent piece.

I don't understand why none of these teams look at Sevilla's success in the Uefa Cup as an example of what can be done. They might win it a fourth time and I think are still in contention for fourth place.

Can't risk your PL place by being in Europe man. Look at Hull, they'd be looking at going down if they hadn't have fucked it off asap.

Plus fans of teams much prefer to see an extra £3m from finishing a couple of positions higher up than going to watch their team in Europe and potentially winning a cup. Fans hate the latter, it's a horrible chore.

And finally, if we tried to hard in the EL it'd get boring for Europe with us dominating everything so it's nice of the English teams to step aside and let Europe have the EL to keep them thinking they're important.

Sevilla are probably going to miss out on 4th; they are 4 points adrift (Valencia has the head-to-head) with two games to go. However, the CL places of La Liga have been very competitive this season, their current points total would have secured a CL slot almost any other season.

Another excellent piece.

Can't risk your PL place by being in Europe man. Look at Hull, they'd be looking at going down if they hadn't have fucked it off asap.

Plus fans of teams much prefer to see an extra £3m from finishing a couple of positions higher up than going to watch their team in Europe and potentially winning a cup. Fans hate the latter, it's a horrible chore.

And finally, if we tried to hard in the EL it'd get boring for Europe with us dominating everything so it's nice of the English teams to step aside and let Europe have the EL to keep them thinking they're important.

:lol: Disco is definitely the funniest poster on here

Sevilla are probably going to miss out on 4th; they are 4 points adrift (Valencia has the head-to-head) with two games to go. However, the CL places of La Liga have been very competitive this season, their current points total would have secured a CL slot almost any other season.

Well, if they win the EL they'll get CL next season regardless. Should just focus on doing that.