General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Why am I getting "Eat Out to Help Out at intu Eldon Square" emails from the club now?

Eat out to help out this August!

Get 50% off your bill, up to £10 per person, at participating restaurants within intu Eldon Square. Available Monday-Wednesday throughout August.

Discover who’s taking part and plan your meal out! T&Cs apply.

Why am I getting "Eat Out to Help Out at intu Eldon Square" emails from the club now?

Eat out to help out this August!

Get 50% off your bill, up to £10 per person, at participating restaurants within intu Eldon Square. Available Monday-Wednesday throughout August.

Discover who’s taking part and plan your meal out! T&Cs apply.

Ashley planned to buy Eldon Square with the proceeds from the sale of the club.

Mad fact.

Ginola scored 7 goals in 75 games for Newcastle.

Ciaran Clark has 10 in 89.

Is it considering we only got 6 good month out of him? He was always more style over substance though I accept he was heavily marked when in days you could “mark“ someone.

I’d wager a bet (And I’ve not checked) that Robert’s goals and assists blow Ginola’s stats away.

Robert got 10 goals & 18 assists in his first season alone.

:thup: I remember that season fairly well still home & away. Seem to recall he either scored or assisted in the first 14 games or more almost. One of my favourite seasons for sure.

Guest neesy111

18 sounds high? transfermarkt say he got 22 overall for us in the PL across his 4 seasons.

18 sounds high? transfermarkt say he got 22 overall for us in the PL across his 4 seasons.

Maybe the spec changed. I remember that season things like his free-kick at Chelsea that was spilled and tapped in by Acuna going down as an assist.

He certainly got more that 22. Obviously only have my ever diminishing memory to back it up but I’d say that was very low. Mind you I was not just talking about the EPL.

He certainly got more that 22. Obviously only have my ever diminishing memory to back it up but I’d say that was very low. Mind you I was not just talking about the EPL.

Ginola was better to watch, but Robert was far more productive. Even in his worst games there was always a chance of a screamer from nowhere or a decent free kick. Special mention for that backward overhead karate kick one against Fulham

Doubt anything will ever annoy me as much as clueless owld gadgies having a go at Laurent Robert en masse because he didn't track back enough or get his foot in. Should have seen Brexit coming back then.

Aye, the East Stand was not keen.

Guest neesy111

Doubt anything will ever annoy me as much as clueless owld gadgies having a go at Laurent Robert en masse because he didn't track back enough or get his foot in. Should have seen Brexit coming back then.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Aye, the East Stand was not keen.

Ahh yes, the east stand library.