Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Annoys me seeing all the Chronicle shit spamming on twitter when following this. Difficult to stay away even if I know that we won't find out in a while if he leaves or not.

Annoys me seeing all the Chronicle shit spamming on twitter when following this. Difficult to stay away even if I know that we won't find out in a while if he leaves or not.

Chronicle are usually the last to know anything, i love their Q&A's where they don't actually answer any questions because they haven't got a clue.

I feel like if they are both willing to sit down and talk, it's only a matter of time.  Quite calm about it, only issue for me is how long it'll take fatty to go back on whatever promises he makes.

I feel like if they are both willing to sit down and talk, it's only a matter of time.  Quite calm about it, only issue for me is how long it'll take fatty to go back on whatever promises he makes.

I agree, i think Ashley being there is telling, if he really wanted rid of Rafa, he simply wouldn't be.

I feel the same way. I can't get excited until I see a few players sign before pre season starts. It will be interesting if there are any leaks in the media tonight. If there are it would tell me talks haven't gone well.

I feel the same way. I can't get excited until I see a few players sign before pre season starts. It will be interesting if there are any leaks in the media tonight. If there are it would tell me talks haven't gone well.

Wouldn't it depend on what the leaks say?

Guest chopey

There are two certainties with these talks ..................Rafa will stay classy and Ashley..............................!!!!!!

Wouldn't it depend on what the leaks say?

Probably, but from what has happened from the past two takeover talks any leaks are bad news.