Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

If Rafa stays then we're obviously really fortunate that we're about the biggest club he can manage at the moment without going abroad.  Well I say fortunate but as a club we do things so half-arsed that the whole thing's tarnished as fuck anyway.  I've already found myself losing interest, having games on in the background without properly bothering with them etc.  There's a self-enforced ceiling to what we can achieve and I've been long bored of the whole situation now.  Would obviously rather Rafa stayed but meh.

He’s sitting with Ashley and a few others having breakfast right now in the Connaught Hotel in Chelsea.

By the way, if that's kosher news then please let us know asap.

some fan representation down there would be great.

could darth sneak out of work?

He’s sitting with Ashley and a few others having breakfast right now in the Connaught Hotel in Chelsea.

How do you know Odin?

A friend of mine goes for a swim and massage there every week or two. Text me just before 9 this morning. I asked him to check it out when he’s leaving.. not heard anything back yet.

How do you know Odin?

A friend of mine goes for a swim and massage there every week or two. Text me just before 9 this morning. I asked him to check it out when he’s leaving.. not heard anything back yet.

If you can, ask him to confirm where it is exactly. I know the Connaught well - it's not Chelsea.

Guest chopey

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

I dare you not to read that in a French accent.

How do you know Odin?

If you can, ask him to confirm where it is exactly. I know the Connaught well - it's not Chelsea.

Well that’s where I thought it was so my mistake. Still haven’t got a text back. I asked him to snap a photo if they were still there.

How do you know Odin?

Well that’s where I thought it was so my mistake. Still haven’t got a text back. I asked him to snap a photo if they were still there.

Thanks for clarifying mate