The other games today 2019/20

Greg

:lol: We've been shit like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

:lol:

13 seems generous, tbf. Like, a month here and there adding up to a year in addition to the inexplicable Pardew fifth place season, where iirc we were shitter than hell, but Ba was literally God.

Makes you wonder why we bother? :lol:

:lol: We're fucking mugs.

Or you're a fucking jinx  :lol:

:lol: tbf Newcastle were amazing 16 years ago.

Somewhere in the world a baby born the last time Newcastle were good is making house payments.

:lol: We've been shit like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

13 seems generous, tbf. Like, a month here and there adding up to a year in addition to the inexplicable Pardew fifth place season, where iirc we were shitter than hell, but Ba was literally God.

Makes you wonder why we bother? :lol:

:lol: We're fucking mugs.

Or you're a fucking jinx  :lol:

:lol: tbf Newcastle were amazing 16 years ago.

Somewhere in the world a baby born the last time Newcastle were good is making house payments.

I think you are a year out - we were decent 16 years ago but peaked the season before.

Its scarier that the birth of Keegan's 2nd place side was 25 years ago

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against every team in Serie A and he's only been there for 1 and a half seasons

Second season in a row he’s being outscored by an Italian striker, too.

29 years vs a 34 year old

Quagliarella was 36 last season and easily outscored the GOAT.

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against every team in Serie A and he's only been there for 1 and a half seasons

Second season in a row he’s being outscored by an Italian striker, too.

29 years vs a 34 year old

Quagliarella was 36 last season and easily outscored the GOAT.

And how many Internationa games did he play?

Real Madrid red card tonight brought back memories of Solskjaers assault on Rob Lee.

Up there with the most angry ive been at an away game along with Gravensen on Bernard and McManaman on Haidara

Simeone's reaction. :lol:

Caught between his loyalty to Atleti and his admiration for pure shithousery.

The Haidara one is the worst imo, the OGS you can see why he did it, the haidara one was just pure malice, he was by the touch line going nowhere and it was genuinely one of the worst tackles I’ve seen.

I was angry there were some who wanted us to sign McManaman in one of the transfer windows, or we were linked with him or something. Never forgive.

Spurs take the lead within two minutes at home to poor opposition whose priority is staying in the Championship. So we're bound to have a cracker now. Hope the commentators have done their research.

Guest neesy111

Spurs take the lead within two minutes at home to poor opposition whose priority is staying in the Championship. So we're bound to have a cracker now. Hope the commentators have done their research.

Boro are closer to the play offs than the relegation zone.

Boro are closer to the play offs than the relegation zone.

So they are, fair play to Woodgate. Nearly 1-1. Yorkie talking loads shite.