General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

£60 for a ticket in the Fulham neutral section - disgrace!

Fucking hell, how do you get one?

Just through Fulham's website.

Can't remember it ever being that expensive, I've been about 5 times.

Can only get them if you're either a Fulham season ticket holder, a member or have a purchase history.

So not very neutral.

£60 for a ticket in the Fulham neutral section - disgrace!

Fucking hell, how do you get one?

Just through Fulham's website.

Can't remember it ever being that expensive, I've been about 5 times.

Can only get them if you're either a Fulham season ticket holder, a member or have a purchase history.

So not very neutral.

Think that's a new requirement. I have a purchase history if anyone wants it. I'm definitely not going, way too expensive and terrible place to get to and away from. Plus the match is always terrible.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew's 11th. :lol: Idiots.

I mean, he's an absolute shitstain c***, but the fluke 5th season on the whole probably lifts him a few spots on the list - if you look at positions and such - even if he's a putrid excuse for a human being.

The Pardew honeymoon period with players that good gets you a good league position if it coincides with other teams having off years. The lies, the excuses, the headbutt, the way Jonas was treated, the 4 years of systematic downgrading in fan expectations, him sucking off Ashley, and absolutely everything else that he did is uniquely him. Him not being bottom is a joke tbh. The way that he's still lauded for the 5th finish is just our high jinks equivalent of the "say what you want about Mussolini but he got the trains running on time" myth.

I mean, he's an absolute shitstain c***, but the fluke 5th season on the whole probably lifts him a few spots on the list - if you look at positions and such - even if he's a putrid excuse for a human being.

The Pardew honeymoon period with players that good gets you a good league position if it coincides with other teams having off years. The lies, the excuses, the headbutt, the way Jonas was treated, the 4 years of systematic downgrading in fan expectations, him sucking off Ashley, and absolutely everything else that he did is uniquely him. Him not being bottom is a joke tbh. The way that he's still lauded for the 5th finish is just our high jinks equivalent of the "say what you want about Mussolini but he got the trains running on time" myth.

What everyone seems to forget about that season is also that many of the stable top six were in a season of utter transition which made it much easier to climb the table.

And also, without wanting to sound like a right bitter cunt, we were so fucking lucky at times that season. Again, everyone forgets that too.

As for Neesy's daft cunt of a mate saying it was better than anything served up during SBR's reign. Well he's entitled to his incorrect opinion. The daft prick.

Pardew should be remembered for the shitstain he was on our once great club and I'll never shy of telling people that when they mention the 'fifth place finish though innit'. Cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

It also says the 2011-12 side were a joy to watch :lol: they were, for about 6 or 7 games.

A good friend of mine says that season was better than any we had under Robson. :spit:

I've only just seen this now and I feel for you if you've been trying to argue against that level of comprehensive idiocy like.

Guest firetotheworks

What everyone seems to forget about that season is also that many of the stable top six were in a season of utter transition which made it much easier to climb the table.

And also, without wanting to sound like a right bitter cunt, we were so fucking lucky at times that season. Again, everyone forgets that too.

As for Neesy's daft cunt of a mate saying it was better than anything served up during SBR's reign. Well he's entitled to his incorrect opinion. The daft prick.

Pardew should be remembered for the shitstain he was on our once great club and I'll never shy of telling people that when they mention the 'fifth place finish though innit'. Cunts.

After Ashley he's comfortably the worst long-term person to have been associated with the club in my lifetime of supporting it.

After Ashley he's comfortably the worst long-term person to have been associated with the club in my lifetime of supporting it.

Agreed - closely followed by a string of absolute thundercunts like Llambias, Kinnear, Wise, Jiminez, Charnley, Justin Whatshisface etc.