The other games today 2018/19

Greg

This 'Playing it out from the Back' tactic is a bit rubbish when the opponents knows that you'll be doing it and put pressure you straight away. Couple of times now that Shakhtar nearly been punished, and it's happened a few times for Arsenal this season as well. Nowt wrong with the keeper just booting it from time to time if needs be.

Guest neesy111

This 'Playing it out from the Back' tactic is a bit rubbish when the opponents knows that you'll be doing it and put pressure you straight away. Couple of times now that Shakhtar nearly been punished, and it's happened a few times for Arsenal this season as well. Nowt wrong with the keeper just booting it from time to time if needs be.

It needs to be mixed.

Rafa would love Joelinton

Hoffenheim always seem to have some decent strikers. Ibesevic, Demba Ba, Kramaric, Firmino, Uth and Wagner. They had Gylfi Sigurdsson for a period too

I know they were bankrolled but I like how Hoffenheim always punch above their weight. Town is only 3000 people

How did the ref not give that free kick to Shakhtar? :lol:

Ha ha incredible! One of the worst I’ve ever seen to not be given!

Fantastic match that!

Surprised the players weren't going absolutely mental :lol: Could have been a red. The ref must have missed about 6 fouls just in stoppage time