NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

What would be your dream kit maker if we were to swap as soon as possible?

Nike or New Balance would be great. Umbro do fantastic kits too. Anything apart from Puma, Kappa, Hummel or Macron would do tbh.

I have a Macron Forge FC shirt, the quality is surprisingly good. With the CPL kits they put a lot of effort into them, and have details such as subtle Forge FC badges across the shirt.

Would be class if we got adidas and they done what they did way arsenal  and man utd, and released  old Jerseys and retro ranges

We already have retro ranges from the 6 or so decent Adidas kids we've had though?

Guest reefatoon

Aye, Adidas or Umbro for me, like. Both would hit those retro feels quite nicely.

:thup: agree with that.

Aye, Adidas or Umbro for me, like. Both would hit those retro feels quite nicely.

:thup: agree with that.

We've pretty much had all the major sportswear designers over the years other than Nike so I'd like to see what Nike could put together for home and way kits, possibly a third kit design.

Wouldn’t Liverpool be their flagship?

They are with Nike from next season.

I’d like to see what Hummel would be like.  Not sure about Adidas, would likely end up with a same template as every other striped club and all training gear will be the same as everyone else’s.