Valentino Lazaro (now playing for Benfica, on loan from Inter Milan)

Disco

Meh.

Unless we're selling some of Atsu, Muto, Gayle, Ki, Colback, Saivet and Yedlin, I don't see where the room is.

If he is here to upgrade yedlin baring inmind Soviet and colback are unwanted and not in the 25 man squad other than paying for dead weight which may be used as an excuse to spend less I don't see an issue

Meh.

Unless we're selling some of Atsu, Muto, Gayle, Ki, Colback, Saivet and Yedlin, I don't see where the room is.

If he is here to upgrade yedlin baring inmind Soviet and colback are unwanted and not in the 25 man squad other than paying for dead weight which may be used as an excuse to spend less I don't see an issue

Agree. Other than Maximin, Almiron and Willems, we don't have wide players who produce quality, and Willems is out for the season. Even Maximin and Almiron have had question marks against their final product, but they give teams a hard time so they deserve some credit for that.

Who fucking cares where the room is. For both him and Bentaleb people are banging on about how we have enough players but whether he's replacing a right back or Atsu, he's an improvement. Worrying about having too many players is silly. Injuries have us to the bare bone constantly

My guess is he's probably going to be our first choice RWB who then cover further forward in the wide positions. I'd rather see Manquillo or Yedlin play RWB as a sub with Lazaro further up if it meant Atsu wasn't our plan b winger!

Take it with a grain of salt, it's likely him only just reacting to last weekends news of his agent being at SJP. In a weeks time he will report we have a loan bid accepted then he will poo poo and claim it was always a non starter a week after it happens.