Football Leaks

David Edgar

Aye. “Now Manchester City, you’ve been very naughty, we want you to think of an appropriate punishment and ensure that you enact this. We won’t be checking to see if you did so we’re trusting that this will be done”

We're not angry, we're just really disappointed, now go over there and think about what you have done.

That's basically the modern day equivalent of Gazza wanting a sunbed for his sister etc tbh.

Players are gonna try it on. It's up to the clubs to draw the line where they see fit.

Not that big of a deal imho.

Aye. “Now Manchester City, you’ve been very naughty, we want you to think of an appropriate punishment and ensure that you enact this. We won’t be checking to see if you did so we’re trusting that this will be done”

We're not angry, we're just really disappointed, now go over there and think about what you have done.

https://youtu.be/UIPSvIz9NDs

This shit drives me mad, i get the player gets as much as he can when he signs but ffs, pay for your own plane, it's not like the spoilt twat isn't earning enough.

I suppose as professionals they must be 'in conduct' 24/7 and therefore it's not unreasonable to demand stuff for your life 'outside' of football. (where there is no such thing as 'outside' due to the professional demands of the game)

Hard life, though!

Infantino saying that players who play in this breakaway league will be banned from participating for there country at a World Cup.

that will only encourage the clubs to start it, international football must really piss off most top level clubs given the money spent on players and all it takes is one bad tackle and suddenly he's worthless

Shite tbh. Herp derp UAE slavery herp derp.

That whole article felt forced, the whole Guardiola thing especially just felt like they accidentally copy and pasted a section from another article.  Is it any secret that he is getting paid a shit tonne of money and that the deal was done well in advanced of him starting the job?

That's basically the modern day equivalent of Gazza wanting a sunbed for his sister etc tbh.

Players are gonna try it on. It's up to the clubs to draw the line where they see fit.

Not that big of a deal imho.

He's allowed to ask, yes and its up to the club to draw the line, yes.  None of that changes the fact the bloke is obviously a complete and utter tosser to be asking for a private plane with what he's on.

Agreed. And I'd much rather the players profited heavily from the game than scumbag owners and oil barons. End of the day its a short career, with possible long term health effects. Yeah its awesome and we'd all love to play pro but it's got drawbacks

What?  You make it sound like he's risking his health ffs..  What long term health effects does it have vs people who actually work for a living?, what drawbacks?  Its a short career, that already guarantees him £40m even if he never plays another game in his life.  But aye he needs a plane.

It's pointless comparing different industries like. :lol:

In any case, it's human nature to seek the best deal you can get, be it the average man or a top footballer. That's why you have contract negotiations, especially with oil-rich owners, that you test the waters to see how far you can go. And I couldn't care less about saving money for rich Middle East countries.

It's just the thought that for merely clapping the fans, a tit like Neymar gets paid the sort of money millions and millions of people work a lifetime for in order to buy a house.

It's not necessarily a dig at Neymar, it's just a dig at life! ('Life is a beauty' is my saying! :yao:)