Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I've applied an update for the mobile theme that attempts to fix the problem of the message box disappearing behind the keyboard on iPhones.

Heard conflicting reports of whether it works, can people advise please?

Only thing I miss about tapatalk is the notifications for quotes and PM’s other than that I’m happy with the mobile site.

If you set up push notifications for email you can mostly do this anyway with the forum's built in functions that have always been there.

Make sure you've got turned off the setting for receiving notifications for every thread you reply to, you shouldn't be getting any emails you don't want. It's not quite the same as Tapatalk but it can be useful if controlled properly.

If I just follow unread threads I can use tapatalk just fine :lol:

Yeah that's always worked, the news feed etc. It's the browsing of full boards that's the problem. If you aren't bothered about that then Tapatalk is fine.

Tapatalk does not load for me at all now. Regardless if I'm trying to load a board or a single post. Having the same issue with other forums so probably Tapatalk being useless