Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Know absolutely nothing about him, I thought he was a forward. Don't like the loan system as I've said many times, but we do badly need players.

No absolutely nothing about editing posts either.

Just read up on his supposed comments, I'm far from impressed tbh. Hopefully he's learned from his idiocy.

Football-wise, if he's being brought in as competition for Dummett or to play LB, then I'm all for it. We badly need quality out there (would still like Gibbs mind).

'Can he play up front?'

He must have started his career there by this on wiki:

"Kenedy scored six goals in eight games for Brazil under-17 as they came third at the 2013 South American Championship in Argentina."

Not a fan of loans in same division but better than nothing.

Totally agree but I would make exceptions if they are loans with obligation to buy, hopefully it's that kind of loan because he's a young kid and obviously talented, surely Ashley will see it as a good investment.

I did the obligatory check on youtube and from the 4mins I saw he seemed to play at LB for Chelsea - the clips didn't show much defending but he looked an upgrade to Dummett going forward.

There could be an obligation to buy, plus it's Chelsea so it's not like he actually plays for them. Not arsed about the loan politics on this one tbh.

Could be a 'try' before you buy like Atsu.

I did the obligatory check on youtube and from the 4mins I saw he seemed to play at LB for Chelsea - the clips didn't show much defending but he looked an upgrade to Dummett going forward.

who wouldn't though am i right? ho ho ho.

On his compilation videos he seems to be popping up all over the place - striker, left back, centre mid, right wing. God knows what position we're signing him for.

Nets?

Probably better than Blob

On his compilation videos he seems to be popping up all over the place - striker, left back, centre mid, right wing. God knows what position we're signing him for.

Sounds like Alan Smith.

Sounds like Alan Smith.

:lol: Good reference.

Well nobody saw this one coming. Rafa has been a busy little beaver at the managers conference obviously.

Great squad upgrade on Colback.

Am becoming quietly confident of a decent season now. A striker and goalkeeper and we'll be set.