Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Guest Howaythetoon

He would walk into our side, but long term he's an uninspiring signing really. I like him though, he has some good attributes.

Everyone at Blackburn wanted rid of him and he was on the verge of been sacked when we came along with a big fat cheque and took him off their hands

Some people calling this a class signing? Ok, he will improve us but so would almost every CM player in the league. Class signing? No way.

One person

So shoot me... well, actually just remind me. That is, shock horror, if my fans-eye opinion of somebody I would have loved to sign from Liverpool proves wrong. I would think about making him captain, shake the fuckers up a bit.

I think he would add balance to our CM, hopefully getting rid of the 2 DM axis of evil.  He's obviously got some quality and the much sought after "premier league experience".  If a new club helps him get back to form whilst giving us a different dimension then good.

I think he would add balance to our CM, hopefully getting rid of the 2 DM axis of evil.  He's obviously got some quality and the much sought after "premier league experience".  If a new club helps him get back to form whilst giving us a different dimension then good.

Awwww Jinx

Wish someone would absolutely smash Colback to put him out of the equation.  :hmm:

I'm the first to complain about his shitness, but smashing Colback would leave us relying on two worse options.