Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 in 22 is crazy good form tbh, he can and will score in the prem

didn't realise he's doing that well, any idea who they're playing with him and in what formation?

i was surprised it went so badly for him under jokanovic as i thought he'd be good in a 4-3-3 with pacy wide forwards

It went fine for him under Jokanovic.

They were scoring goals, the defense was the problem. They then brought Ranieri in who nullified their attack while doing nothing to fix the defence.

Fulham's downfall was their owners shitting their pants and sacking Jokanovic.

Unless there are personal reasons behind it on Neymar's side that is almost certainly not going to happen. He'll definitely leave PSG in the summer though imo. His career has come to a massive standstill when he should have been kicking onto another level at 26/27.

Unless there are personal reasons behind it on Neymar's side that is almost certainly not going to happen. He'll definitely leave PSG in the summer though imo. His career has come to a massive standstill when he should have been kicking onto another level at 26/27.

Or, perhaps, he was always overrated and has actually peaked.

You can’t write it off out of hand - Brazil is plain different. Adriano and Alexandre Pato both returned to Brazil in their mid-20s when they both were expected to hit much greater heights. Sure, there were reasons, but Neymar might have his reasons too. There’s got to be some explanation why he went from The One To Pass Messi & Ronaldo to... less than Ronaldinho? Less than Kaka? An excellent player, don’t get me wrong, but the label “unfulfilled potential” seems more and more apt.

That's pretty much what I've said as well. Who knows what way he would have turned out if he stayed at the elite level of Barcelona and didn't lower his standards. Still, I don't think it's too late for him mind but he should have moved in the summer and definitely needs to move next year. His agent should engineer a move back to La Liga or to the Prem.

Zlatan gone back to Sweden and joined Hammarby.

Nothing official unless I've missed something? Posted wearing a Hammarby shirt though. Cant see it happening :lol: PR trick I imagine, same owner of both clubs.

• 3 weeks later...

Think Leicester are in such a good position that Maddison wouldn't move. Unless it was to Liverpool for example, even then he would cost a bomb.

Club is exactly what we should be. Total opposite of us.

If Leicester keep all their players, they’ll be in a much better position to challenge for trophies than Man Utd anyway. Vardy’s got a few years left in him. Think Morelos who Rodgers is a fan of would be a perfect understudy for him at this moment.

Think Leicester are in such a good position that Maddison wouldn't move. Unless it was to Liverpool for example, even then he would cost a bomb.

Club is exactly what we should be. Total opposite of us.

They’re still always going to sell their star player if a club offers £80m or so.