Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Graham Carr really liked him from what I recall and was pretty much the big push behind getting him having seen him when he was at Northampton, and Carr lived in those parts.

Nice to see him doing so well. Seemed a good kid.

Looks like Moise Kean could be leaving Everton already and returning to Italy. Strange transfer

What's going wrong there? Discipline stuff or Silva being a rubbish'un? Seemed like a cracking signing for Everton.

Think I read he's been late for training and team meetings on a few occassions so has been fined and left out of a few matchday squads.

His dad's been in the papers this morning saying he shouldn;t have came to England at such a young age and he'd like him to go to Rome

It was such a risky signing being so young and inexperienced. They needed an experienced front man.

He'll come good though, but it was way too early for the move.

They should have gone for someone like Batshuayi IMO. Maybe even Rondon as a short term option.

They did seem to give up on Tosun very quickly.

They were very strongly linked with Mitro in the summer but then ended up with Kean, so no idea what happened with that. Think Mitro would have done well there.

Mitrovic has 20 goals in the Premier League already, is in the best goal-scoring form of his life, and is just entering his prime years. It is pretty silly to write off his career in the league because Benitez did not want him in the team. I am confident he would score a decent number of goals (important in football) at the least.

I think he’s better than the £30-40m group that came to the league this summer (Joelinton, Haller, Kean, Wesley)

I agree and also with that group of four, probably the same sort of standard as Dion Dublin or John Carew a few years ago.

18 in 22 is crazy good form tbh, he can and will score in the prem

didn't realise he's doing that well, any idea who they're playing with him and in what formation?

i was surprised it went so badly for him under jokanovic as i thought he'd be good in a 4-3-3 with pacy wide forwards

I was a Mitro fan until I realised how much better off the team was when we played Daryl Murphy in that role. He's not capable of playing for the team, the team has to play for him, which Fulham appear to do.

Think he's decent makign the ball stick and linking with his attacking team mates. However, he needs players close to him. In a setup where the team is really deep, and he is isolated it doesn't look as good.

Everton would have been a good fit as they use the ballw ell and look to get forward. He would have linked very well with Richarlison, Sigurdson, Iwobi and Bernard. He would have also thrived on the delivery from Digne from out wide.

I was a Mitro fan until I realised how much better off the team was when we played Daryl Murphy in that role. He's not capable of playing for the team, the team has to play for him, which Fulham appear to do.

Mitrovic contributed 7 assists and 4 goals that season. He was still contributing when he played. Probably didn’t help either that no matter how well he played he’d be dropped. He scored 4 goals in 2 games v Preston within 4 days then was dropped the next game which probably didn’t do him any good. Murphy on the other hand knew he was coming in as cover so his mindset would have been different.

Guest neesy111

:thup: