Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

works on the line at Nissan now

Poor bastard how do you go from being a premiership footballer to the most fucking soul destroying job ever

Dunno ask Lee Catermole

At least Cattermole is still earning decent money for wandering around the lower divisions with his shorts around his neck. Working on the line at Nissan is like being in the last ring of Dantes Inferno

There's far worse jobs, to be fair

If work isn't important to you, then it must be pretty chill to work in a factory line these days. Lots of hse focus so you won't need to lift heavy stuff, no skills needed. Just come in, turn brain off, do your bit and leave for a decent wage.

If work isn't important to you, then it must be pretty chill to work in a factory line these days. Lots of hse focus so you won't need to lift heavy stuff, no skills needed. Just come in, turn brain off, do your bit and leave for a decent wage.

:shifty:  :whistle:

We are human beings god dammit!!!!

Guest godzilla

Talk about delusion they are not even in the championship and yet there are a few of the RTG lot think they will be at least midtable if not the play-offs. They would have to get a full new team for that to happen despite being funded by 2 chancers with not a pot to p*ss in  ;D ;D. As it stands that team would be hot favourites to go straight back down, IF they do even go up.

All hail the superior beings with their wonderful careers, let the simple factory drones be ashamed and bask in their glory

Not sure if it was aimed at me but since others quoted it as well... Work isn't an important thing in my eyes, it's just a necessary evil to get the freedom to do other stuff. Working a simple, stable job with set hours and decent pay sounds pretty nice to me.

All hail the superior beings with their wonderful careers, let the simple factory drones be ashamed and bask in their glory

Not sure if it was aimed at me but since others quoted it as well... Work isn't an important thing in my eyes, it's just a necessary evil to get the freedom to do other stuff. Working a simple, stable job with set hours and decent pay sounds pretty nice to me.

"Find a job you love and you'll never work again" Winston Churchill.

Mighty inspirational coming from the prime minister of one of the largest empires of his time. Not everyone has the motivation or capability to put in the work to get the "job that doesn't feel like a job", or the possibility to due to shit going on in their life. I'd probably say the majority of us.

"I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes," Winston Churchill

Maybe not the best career advisor :lol: