Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Another Rafa thread  :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/benitez.1473616/

Are these idiots for real?! The usual suspects liking it  :lol:

OohBaldyBally

Striker

Would be good, only because it would piss the mags off.

However, I genuinely want him to stay. They won’t progress with him yet he’s absolutely untouchable and it’s comical.

Whilst they’d struggle to bring in another “world class manager”, they might bring in a competent manager that can get the best out of an average squad for an entire season.

Careful what we wish for.

OohBaldyBally, 32 minutes ago 

janey, KarenDent, DH1 Mackem JN and 3 others like this.

2 absolute bitter bitches like this. Them 2 are absolutely fucking vile in every aspect I pity the poor bloke that has to go home and fuck that every night

Guest godzilla

OohBaldyBally

Striker

Would be good, only because it would p*ss the mags off.

However, I genuinely want him to stay. They won’t progress with him yet he’s absolutely untouchable and it’s comical.

Whilst they’d struggle to bring in another “world class manager”, they might bring in a competent manager that can get the best out of an average squad for an entire season.

2 absolute bitter bitches like this. Them 2 are absolutely f***ing vile in every aspect I pity the poor bloke that has to go home and f*** that every night

The stegosauruses only pipe up to slag Rafa when we have a few bad results, boring football or when he comes out about the transfers.

OohBaldyBally

Striker

Would be good, only because it would p*ss the mags off.

I read that earlier and thought Paully will like that  :lol:

Janey and Karendent are the 2 most bitter on there. Both got a massive inferiority complex towards Newcastle

If sunderland can't beat whichever of these gets through, they need to be very very disappointed in themselves. Both look turbo-shite

They can score by the looks of things... Should be enough to beat these useless cunts.

Lyle Taylor, who they despise both for the obvious and who turned them down for not wanting the Maja treatment at the steydium, scoring the winner would be canny.

f***ing hell these b******s are going up aren't they?

Heavy favourites surely? Lose to Doncaster and it will be hilarious. Don't think they will though.

Well they ain’t playing Doncaster for a start :lol:

Guest godzilla

If sunderland can't beat whichever of these gets through, they need to be very very disappointed in themselves. Both look turbo-s****

So did Sunderland in their two games also.

Guest chopey

If Rafa is allowed to run Newcastle as he see's fit we wont play Sunderland competitively for a generation, if he goes we'll play them twice in 2020 

f***ing hell these b******s are going up aren't they?

Heavy favourites surely? Lose to Doncaster and it will be hilarious. Don't think they will though.

Well they ain’t playing Doncaster for a start :lol:

Sorry. Misread the result. Saw Doncaster won the game and misread they won penalties too. Fuck me I need to lie down. Had a shit day at work today.

Guest covmag

Scrambling around trying to get out of division 3.

Praying on the internet that  Doncaster win...imagine being a Mackem doing that tonight  :lol:

works on the line at Nissan now

Poor bastard how do you go from being a premiership footballer to the most fucking soul destroying job ever

Dunno ask Lee Catermole

At least Cattermole is still earning decent money for wandering around the lower divisions with his shorts around his neck. Working on the line at Nissan is like being in the last ring of Dantes Inferno