Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

This season just has that bad feeling for me.  Club is a shambles, manager and management at loggerheads, fans up in arms, the usual media circus.  All the usual hallmarks of an NUFC relegation clusterfuck.

I think we'll be fine, but the Cardiff game was poor, in terms of what we did and the limited extent of what we attempted.

The match was very badly refereed right from the start, which is annoying for an early season game when you are trying to gauge how the team will get on during the season.

Guest chopey

Bank last seasons TV money, bank this seasons TV money, relegation then we owe Ashley another £30million for saving us, rinse and repeat.

Guest chopey

Fair to say that I am worried. This team seems nailed on for relegation, even with Benítez at the helm. It will be Rafa's greatest achievement in his career if we somehow survive this season.

It probably will be but it's just so fuckin boring trawling through matches year after year with no ambition or effort to improve, I'm seriously considering just jacking it in.

Fair to say that I am worried. This team seems nailed on for relegation, even with Benítez at the helm. It will be Rafa's greatest achievement in his career if we somehow survive this season.

10th last season > scraping 17th above the likes of Cardiff, Huddersfield & Brighton like.

Nailed on, really? You’d have to believe the league is significantly better from top to botttom, except for us. Seems a bit much to me.

Reasons I went 50/50 (sorry 5 out of 10)

Positives for us: Rafa. Dubravka for full season (hopefully). Kenedy for full season. Struggling to think of anymore if I'm honest. Potentially Muto. Burnley will struggle this season and be much closer to bottom 3 than top 7, adding another to the shite scrapping with us.

Negatives for us: General state of the club and ongoing civil war. Some of the other clubs have done decent business and in West Ham for instance have a far superior manager than they did have.

Relegation fodder in my opinion: Cardiff, Southampton, Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and Us.

Fulham may find it quite a leap too. Palace without Zaha would be fucked too.

Leicester look like a shoogly peg but should have too much.

Gonna be fucking awful season.

Guest covmag

Reasons I went 50/50 (sorry 5 out of 10)

Positives for us: Rafa. Dubravka for full season (hopefully). Kenedy for full season. Struggling to think of anymore if I'm honest. Potentially Muto. Burnley will struggle this season and be much closer to bottom 3 than top 7, adding another to the shite scrapping with us.

Negatives for us: General state of the club and ongoing civil war. Some of the other clubs have done decent business and in West Ham for instance have a far superior manager than they did have.

Relegation fodder in my opinion: Cardiff, Southampton, Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and Us.

Fulham may find it quite a leap too. Palace without Zaha would be fucked too.

Leicester look like a shoogly peg but should have too much.

Gonna be fucking awful season.

its pretty crap for a lot of teams  :undecided:

It is and that is one of positives I guess there's a lot of shite in the league too.

We just have to be the best of the shite. Top of the crap heap and we should be okay...

Really apart form Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man utd, Spurs, Arsenal and probably Everton the rest of us are making up the numbers...

Went four. Would be a shock for a Rafa team over a whole season to go down and think we'll be OK, but will be shocked if we're as high as tenth again. We're only a few injuries or a complete fallout between Rafa and Ashley, causing Rafa to walk, from being pretty much nailed on.