Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Gold, Sullivan and Allardici made for each other. Nailed on.

Hope to god he takes them down if he gets the gig.

:lol: That's one I could see happening. Can't see many other clubs to potentially soon lose a manager taking a punt on him. And fucking hell I hope it does happen.

Gold, Sullivan and Allardici made for each other. Nailed on.

Chuck K.Brady into the mix as well. They would all be battling each other for airtime on SSN & whos quotes get in the paper.

Wonder if Big Sam would look to replace Parker with Smith again!!!!

I like West Ham too much to hope they're cursed by Sam.

I do want them to go down this season though obviously, so wouldn't be the end of the world.

After singing songs about Roeder's brain tumour they lost all respect from me.

They don't really deserve FSA, they deserve much worse than him, Kinnear or lower.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I do want them to go down this season though obviously, so wouldn't be the end of the world.

They don't really deserve FSA, they deserve much worse than him, Kinnear or lower.

Or Pardew?

This. And the Gold/Sullivan/Brady triple threat of cuntness. I feel bad saying it, as half my family are Hammers fans, and I've met some really sound West Ham fans. But the cons outweigh the pros, and I'd much rather see them go down in a blaze of flaming dogshit.

Or Pardew?

You've done an excellent job quoting that like  :lol:

This. And the Gold/Sullivan/Brady triple threat of cuntness. I feel bad saying it, as half my family are Hammers fans, and I've met some really sound West Ham fans. But the cons outweigh the pros, and I'd much rather see them go down in a blaze of flaming dogshit.

Their academy has produced some of the best players about, only Manu in the last 20 years have done better in England imo, but the fans are proper cunts for that like. Also the fans this season are taking the club down, never seen such a bunch of soulless, miserably resigned fans when we played them, it was tragic.