Die Bundesliga

Paully

I literally don't feel any different watching it. Think the home sides will suffer a bit with ref decisions and intensity however. Read an article about how refs are statistically much more lenient towards home sides with an audience than without one, both with regards to cards and added time.

I mean, it would sound much better with an audience. The game being played is still the same, which is why I don't mind that much.

Guest neesy111

Comical VAR decision in the dortmund game.  Red card.

Disagree, possible leg breaker.

It was accidental, it looked bad in slow motion but every tackle does.

Something being accidental doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't be punished for it, though?

Guest neesy111

Something being accidental doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't be punished for it, though?

That's true, I just thought that was pure accidentally and someone's reputation getting him sent off.  It wasn't a leg breaker imo.

That's true, I just thought that was pure accidentally and someone's reputation getting him sent off.  It wasn't a leg breaker imo.

I wouldn't have reacted strongly to it being a yellow, but not opposed to it being a red. Perhaps the definition of a tackle in "orange" territory, either way I wouldn't argue against the decision if it was yellow or a red.

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't have reacted strongly to it being a yellow, but not opposed to it being a red. Perhaps the definition of a tackle in "orange" territory, either way I wouldn't argue against the decision if it was yellow or a red.

:thup: