The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I've had an unreal few days! 2.6K up  :kasper:!

I was £40 down off Cheltenham on Tuesday but I had Sergio and Ronny singles and double on the night, had the last four winners on Wednesday - two in a double and one in a treble but backed Salah on the 365 offer and had a single on Suarez and them in a double so was flat on the football until I looked at the horses on Skybet for the 1.30 and Liverpool got a corner - Skybet are slow at changing their prices for in play scorers so quickly went on the match in play and just managed to get £5 on VVD next scorer 50/1 (9.26pm!) and he literally scored three seconds later! I had a few winners yesterday and then had doubles and trebles on Milik (6/1 enhanced!), Giroud and PEA! Absolutely mental few days! I'll be dishing out a few Jagers this weekend!

I was £40 down off Cheltenham on Tuesday but I had Sergio and Ronny singles and double on the night, had the last four winners on Wednesday - two in a double and one in a treble but backed Salah on the 365 offer and had a single on Suarez and them in a double so was flat on the football until I looked at the horses on Skybet for the 1.30 and Liverpool got a corner - Skybet are slow at changing their prices for in play scorers so quickly went on the match in play and just managed to get £5 on VVD next scorer 50/1 (9.26pm!) and he literally scored three seconds later! I had a few winners yesterday and then had doubles and trebles on Milik (6/1 enhanced!), Giroud and PEA! Absolutely mental few days! I'll be dishing out a few Jagers this weekend!

All Hail King Paully! Text me your tips for today :lol:

All Hail King Paully! Text me your tips for today :lol:

Ha ha! I'm clueless with horses so I'm not tipping any of those mad creatures!

Won 80 quid with my risk-free Sky Bet yesterday.  Less lucky today, my horse is literally now dead.

loads of people raging about this on twitter ??? Aye you lost £2 but the horse had to be put down ffs

How did he still race when his shoe fell off? I know nowt about horses but surely that's not a good sign

They put it back on, the start was delayed a bit while they did it.  They were saying it wasn't a big deal and wouldn't have affected the horse at all

Trying a strategy I just found out about. Start with £10, then bet on something around 1.10 in odds that already looks certain (live bets). Take the £10 + winnings and place that on another 1.10 bet, continue until rich. Already at £47 after being at it for five hours :lol: