General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Very interesting.. We're practising pressing patterns in a 4-4-2. I said earlier that our transfers seem to indicate we'll try 4-4-2 as our base formation this year.

If the video quality was higher, you could almost draw conclusions on where Rafa sees certain players' position and that..

Very interesting.. We're practising pressing patterns in a 4-4-2. I said earlier that our transfers seem to indicate we'll try 4-4-2 as our base formation this year.

If the video quality was higher, you could almost draw conclusions on where Rafa sees certain players' position and that..

Probably relates to what he said in an interview a couple of weeks ago where he mentioned working out a way of playing against teams who are going to sit back and defend deep against us.

The full list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:

- Sat 20th Aug: Derby County v Aston Villa (5.30pm)

- Sun 21st Aug: Ipswich Town v Norwich City (12.00pm)

- Fri 26th Aug: Burton Albion v Derby County (7.45pm)

- Sat 27th Aug: Newcastle United v Brighton (5.30pm)

- Sat 3rd Sep: Peterborough United v Swindon Town (12.15pm)

- Sun 4th Sep: Northampton Town v MK Dons (12.00pm)

- Sun 4th Sep: Gillingham v Sheffield United (2.15pm)

- Fri 9th Sep: Reading v Ipswich Town (8.00pm)

- Sat 10th Sep: Derby County v Newcastle United (5.30pm)

- Sun 11th Sep: Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest (1.15pm)

- Sat 17th Sep: Cardiff City v Leeds United (12.30pm)

- Sat 17th Sep: Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday (5.30pm)

- Fri 23rd Sep: Preston North End v Wigan Athletic (7.45pm)

- Sat 24th Sep Aston Villa v Newcastle United (5.30pm)

Read more at http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/local-rivals-in-spotlight-as-more-TV-games-announced-3183477.aspx#5lhRSapQDVP7yMbK.99

Sky like choosing our away games like. Hoping for a scalp no doubt though Derby and Villa are tough away games in itself.

Large supporter base that won't be able to make it to the match and will still want to somewhere.

Tickets for our first home game (Huddersfield) are selling out. Level 7 isn't available, and everywhere else in the ground tickets are hard to come across, I don't think you can buy two seats together.

Tickets for our first home game (Huddersfield) are selling out. Level 7 isn't available, and everywhere else in the ground tickets are hard to come across, I don't think you can buy two seats together.

Back of the Gallowgate.

Bilic knars his onions!

'I am a confident, over-optimistic person but apart from the top seven clubs on paper everybody is looking forward to 40 points. And that includes Leicester also because we all know what can happen in the Premier League, with Newcastle. A massive club that spent £80m in two transfer windows went down so you better work hard and play good.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3711294/Slaven-Bilic-warns-Premier-League-s-high-profile-managers-one-slaughtered-finishing-outside-four.html#ixzz4FgQ7Hvzv