Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

1 hour before kickoff to an important match and he watching the cricket

Should be nothing to do for a manager at this point id they've done their job properly.

Team might have been watching it together. Might be what inspired their performance.

Pride before a fall. Look credit to him for changing back to what worked but he talks of demanding respect on the basis of one game.

Respect is earned not demanded.  He seems to miss the point that the negativity among  the fans has little to do with his first games in charge it's because of his record as a premiership manager

Aye I mentioned in the other thread that the 1 nil win over Spurs had me feeling the same as the 1 nil loss to Arsenal. Just nothing. I've not seen his after match interview or anything but read that comment about him watching the cricket before kick off man  :lol:

I doubt Rafa was watching anything an hour prior to kick off.  There are still things to do, you don't just sit around and do nothing.

Even if Rafa did watch the cricket, I doubt he would be talking about it during an interview about the game we've just played. It might seem petty, but I just thought it made Bruce look small time.

I doubt Rafa was watching anything an hour prior to kick off.  There are still things to do, you don't just sit around and do nothing.

Even if Rafa did watch the cricket, I doubt he would be talking about it during an interview about the game we've just played. It might seem petty, but I just thought it made Bruce look small time.

Agreed. Wonder if Mike's friends at SkySports would've shown that little bit of footage if we'd have got turned over?

My money is on not. Wankers - the lot of them.

He's as small time as they come.

The comment about shutting people up was horrendous. He's got a fuckin long way to go before he shuts anyone up, and to be honest at this point in his career I doubt he ever will.  Just concentrate on the positives and keep your head down you fuckin yeti.

Honestly reminds me of Carver when he was in charge. Too desperate to be liked and respected, whereas the best managers don't give a toss what others think, they just get on with it and let results do their talking.

I'd be furious (well very near am) if I were an NUFC fan being painted as nutters by millionaires and nobodies because we're not casting 12 years aside and Rafa going in the manner he did. Spurs are a top side but we're still in the elite league and I know we're crap but are we supposed to act like it's the 2nd coming and lose all sense of pragmatism?

Ashley will fuck Bruce over somehow its what he does, demand a dedication, let the mask slip of frustration all the while be a good Geordie and pay your subs. That thing in the chronicle the other day with Carragher, Neville and that poor dope from Gallowgate Shots was disgusting.

Honestly reminds me of Carver when he was in charge. Too desperate to be liked and respected, whereas the best managers don't give a toss what others think, they just get on with it and let results do their talking.

Totally agree. He's like a lovechild spawned from Kinnear/Carver.

Steve Brarver.

I'd be furious (well very near am) if I were an NUFC fan being painted as nutters by millionaires and nobodies because we're not casting 12 years aside and Rafa going in the manner he did. Spurs are a top side but we're still in the elite league and I know we're crap but are we supposed to act like it's the 2nd coming and lose all sense of pragmatism?

Ashley will fuck Bruce over somehow its what he does, demand a dedication, let the mask slip of frustration all the while be a good Geordie and pay your subs. That thing in the chronicle the other day with Carragher, Neville and that poor dope from Gallowgate Shots was disgusting.

Don't really see how Bruce can be fucked over by Ashley since he willingly pulled his pants down and applied the lube himself.

Rafa doesnt watch cricket

:)

Cricket was fucking incredible tbf.  :lol:

It was, but I don't really want to hear Bruce's opinion on it. Especially when he's still got time to have a go at critics who raised perfectly plausible questions. I would much rather hear his plans for Newcastle and where he wants to go other than a lovely day out at Wembley.

It was, but I don't really want to hear Bruce's opinion on it. Especially when he's still got time to have a go at critics who raised perfectly plausible questions. I would much rather hear his plans for Newcastle and where he wants to go other than a lovely day out at Wembley.

He answered a question he was asked. Was it relevant to anything at all? No. So why broadcast it?

Do Sky and the Beeb allow managers to decide which parts of the interview get shown?

He answered a question he was asked. Was it relevant to anything at all? No. So why broadcast it?

Do Sky and the Beeb allow managers to decide which parts of the interview get shown?

I suppose they asked it because it was a feelgood story, and so was Brucie's win. So it got Bruce gurgling happily after his whingefest about critics. Job done in a performing seal sort of way.