Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Whitley speaks , it’s on .

That's a low enough bar to give a limboing ant problems.

:lol: To be fair I’ve been consistent throughout this in my position and guess what it’s still very much on. The club have confirmed it’s not about compensation and the Saudis are still waiting to complete.

Who’d have thought aye.

:lol: To be fair I’ve been consistent throughout this in my position and guess what it’s still very much on. The club have confirmed it’s not about compensation and the Saudis are still waiting to complete.

Who’d have thought aye.

I would hope that the legions of "Nothing is happening / it is definitely all OFF" types that post on the other thread have the decency to admit they have been WRONG . . even if they cannot quite bring themselves to aplogise to the likes of me and you WM, for some of the 'ridiculous' crticisms they have made about us.

I would hope that the legions of "Nothing is happening / it is definitely all OFF" types that post on the other thread have the decency to admit they have been WRONG . . even if they cannot quite bring themselves to aplogise to the likes of me and you WM, for some of the 'ridiculous' crticisms they have made about us.

ronniedonnie_tcm25-623322.jpg

#cans

Who’d have thought aye.

Until that Saudi flag is unfurled above SJP I think we’ll still be considered a pair of optimistic loons manorpark  :lol:

No one can have inside knowledge on how arbitration will go especially when it hasn’t even started.

Agreed it’s in the lap of the gods and I’m sure De Marco will have advised the club of that re arbitration. The club haven’t actually fired the starting gun on the hearing yet though, so watch this space and the Middle East in particular, that’s still very relevant.

:lol:

There's like four or five people in the takeover thread towing that line, they just happen to be beating their drum louder than most others.

The majority of people in the takeover thread want and think it will happen. Just trying to have a bit of realism and reality tied to their opinions.

Legions ffs :lol:

:yao:

ronniedonnie_tcm25-623322.jpg

#cans

Who’d have thought aye.

Really didn’t want to post in this thread but what a load of bollocks. You’ve decided to be positive with absolutely no actual info behind it. Fair enough if that’s your thing but if takeover happens no one owes you anything. People are not annoyed at you being positive they are annoyed because you post the same relentless & repetitive shite. There’s plenty positive people that post sensibly.

Anyway as you were

Who’d have thought aye.

Really didn’t want to post in this thread but what a load of bollocks. You’ve decided to be positive with absolutely no actual info behind it. Fair enough if that’s your thing but if takeover happens no one owes you anything. People are not annoyed at you being positive they are annoyed because you post the same relentless & repetitive shite. There’s plenty positive people that post sensibly.

Anyway as you were

They only post that repetitive shite because the doom-mongers keep insisting it's all made up. I don't actually visit these threads while we are in limbo, but these lads keep the hope going. It's like when Frodo and the the company of Nine were walking through the dark mines of Moria, there was always someone to keep the light shining in the darkest recesses.

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

So do you.  :lol:

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

If you say so

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

If you say so

Its true though.

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

If you say so

Its true though.

Show me where i’ve said the exact same thing more than 3 times?  I’m argumentative and reply to posts so if I’m replying to the same posts constantly I’m likely repeating myself. Don’t like it? Tough shit :lol:

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

If you say so

Its true though.

Show me where i’ve said the exact same thing more than 3 times?  I’m argumentative and reply to posts so if I’m replying to the same posts constantly I’m likely repeating myself. Don’t like it? Tough shit :lol:

Then it's tough shit if you don't like what anyone else repeats, either.

Who’d have thought aye.

Anyway as you were

If you say so

Its true though.

Then it's tough shit if you don't like what anyone else repeats, either.

They can post what they like but to start demanding apologies if the takeover goes thru is ridiculous. You’ve changed your tune since you randomly pm’d me one day btw :lol: