Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Haven't been following this at all and forgive me if this has been covered to death.. but if we get relegated and PIF attempts purchase the club again, it should be easier and less red tape than previously?  Have I understood that right or not?

Kennedy said the other week that it would be exactly the same in terms of how strict the test would be.

Neither are strict if you look at the likes of Burnley, Wigan and a few other lower league clubs. How the hell these got passed demonstrates that it’s one rule for one and one rule for another. It seems to me that American money is the one way to guarantee a takeover proceeding.

At least they (the club) have made this bit public. Will add pressure on the league.

Yeah there’ll be some transparency which is a positive, disappointed a deal hasn’t been negotiated though and we are in the lap of the gods now. But how long could they have held off waiting for Bein to be fully reinstated etc, obviously things can change during arbitration and we’ll have to see if an agreement is struck during the hearing.

Cautiously optimistic and fingers crossed for all of us.

Guest reefatoon

Yep, and at least we will find out either way. This thing needs sorting for everyone’s sanity.

Now that it look less like arbitration is going ahead, we should all ensure we remain fit and healthy for the fight ahead. Excellent advice from Ryan here 💪🦓

https://twitter.com/RyanMaine_/status/1365439202494738434?s=20

You are on the wind up surely? :lol:

How does it look less likely arbitration is going ahead? They’ve literally picked the panel

🎣😂

That’s up there as one of the worst posts I’ve seen on here :lol:

It had you hooked aswell even funnier  :lol:

Not really I’ve had you down for a WUM weeks ago at least you are showing it to all now. Comes across like you are having a bit of a meltdown tbh

No wonder people are asking for this thread to be locked  [emoji38]

It’s genuinely worse than the takeover thread. Nothing ever gets said about these ‘positive WUMs’

Not really I’ve had you down for a WUM weeks ago at least you are showing it to all now. Grow up man

Not hard to wind you up to be honest.  :lol:

Not really I’ve had you down for a WUM weeks ago at least you are showing it to all now. Grow up man

Not getting in to this with you. No one wants to read it. You’ve already been banned before for shite like this. Take a breath kid

Not getting in to this with you. No one wants to read it. You’ve already been banned before for s**** like this. Take a breath kid

Not bad considering he knows f*** all aye. Stick with me gdm I’ll keep you updated despite the fact you said it was all but over last week.  :lol: