Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Hopefully will take the No1 jersey from Blob - who will hopefully be peddled this summer.

Think it'll be Darlow who goes, can't see him wanting to hang around waiting for injuries/howlers to get some game time.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great news, he will only get better under Rafa’s tutelage. I’m happy enough with our defence now, although we could do with an experienced player who can cover at CB if we have injuries, someone who is a steady eddy and not too young to demand first team football. Basically someone who will be happy to play when needed. Obviously our full-backs aren’t the best, but they are capable.

https://www.facebook.com/Heco30/posts/10156702646317835

I feel proud, honoured and reliefed by decision to make the move to Tyneside permament. It's fantastic moment and I am glad to stay with you Toon Army. It's been exciting few months and I hope we will build on our performances in next season. Thank you for the unbelievable reactions throughout this period and after the season, it's just feel right and I will continue to work hard for Newcastle and for gaffer! Thank you for everything!