Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

He's had such a positive impact on the defence as well as being a massive upgrade between the sticks.

Coincidentally, I can't remember him spooning the ball out of play deep in our half once, he's so good with his feet and calm under pressure. Almost unquantifiable how much pressure we've been relieved of from that. Such a contrast to our other options. 

He's had such a positive impact on the defence as well as being a massive upgrade between the sticks.

Coincidentally, I can't remember him spooning the ball out of play deep in our half once, he's so good with his feet and calm under pressure. Almost unquantifiable how much pressure we've been relieved of from that. Such a contrast to our other options.

It's such a difference. Shelvey was using him like a sweeper today.

Best since Given for me. Feel even more confidence in him than I did with Krul at his best those couple of years.

Aye. If he maintains this kind of form he's possibly got a better all round game than Shay even.

Guest firetotheworks

This guy and Kenedy revolutionised us as a team, like. So good.

Imagine if we'd had them at the start of the season.

I can't recall a more simple decision in terms of transfers in the club history, for the fee mentioned it's the no brainer of no brainers, stupid that it's not already done tbh.