Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

If we had Darlliot in goal, we’d easily have 3-4 less points than we do now.

Superb signing, sign the f***er up for the nominal fee.

Correct.

Annoying to think where we'd be if we'd signed an upgrade on a GK and CF last summer like Rafa desperately wanted!

At least 10 points higher imo

I honestly agree with this

If we had Darlliot in goal, we’d easily have 3-4 less points than we do now.

Superb signing, sign the f***er up for the nominal fee.

Were you not defending Elliot earlier in the season?

In the sense that Elliot was being blamed for goals that weren’t necessarily his fault and people wrongly assuming Darlow would do any better, aye.

That’d put us on 42, fighting for 7th place and potentially European football.

When you think of some of the clangers (Soton (a) Burnley (h) Stoke (h) Leicester (h) to name a few) where we could have picked up points it's actually mental, we could be free from any real danger and have one hell of a platform. Even the takeover might well have happened in Jan.

When you think of some of the clangers (Soton (a) Burnley (h) Stoke (h) Leicester (h) to name a few) where we could have picked up points it's actually mental, we could be free from any real danger and have one hell of a platform. Even the takeover might well have happened in Jan.

It's indicative of the general shit-ness of the teams outside the top sides and just how good of a manager Rafa is with this crop of players.

Darlow dropping the ball at Rooney's feet was a good one. There's one point.

I think we go on and win that game without that mistake. We were by far the better team in that first half, their goal meant that they could just sit back and kill the game off.

Darlow saving a header onto the cross bar, then it bounces and he hits it back into our net. Lejeune needlessly fouling Shane Long in the box away from home. Ayoze bubbling an own goal versus Leicester at the death.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dubravka, Kennedy and a goal scorer in the summer and Lascelles playing every game and we would be comfortably safe by now. I think we would have conceded fewer goals too which is already decent at 40 as it stands right now. But Ashley knows best. Mind all he cares about is staying up, 17th will do...

• 3 weeks later...

Dubravka, Kennedy and a goal scorer in the summer and Lascelles playing every game and we would be comfortably safe by now. I think we would have conceded fewer goals too which is already decent at 40 as it stands right now. But Ashley knows best. Mind all he cares about is staying up, 17th will do...

Even without Lascelles we'd have been top half Imo.

anyone think rafa will make him number one next season then, or he might want a more established name?

I don't that Rafa gives a single shit about names, as long as the keeper does what he wants which I'd imagine Dubravka is doing exceptionally.

anyone think rafa will make him number one next season then, or he might want a more established name?

I don't that Rafa gives a single shit about names, as long as the keeper does what he wants which I'd imagine Dubravka is doing exceptionally.

I'm tempted to agree. Just wondered, I would certainly be looking to spend any money elsewhere and have him number one with Woodman add backup. He's a good age as well Dubravka.

Seems like a really good addition to the group, fitting in with the team spirit ECT. Noticed he posed for photos with a few fans behind the goal after he'd completed his pre match warm up routine, some might say he should be totally focussed on the match ahead at that stage but I liked it.

I'm tempted to agree. Just wondered, I would certainly be looking to spend any money elsewhere and have him number one with Woodman add backup. He's a good age as well Dubravka.

Woodman needs to be playing. You're just killing the lad if he sits on the bench for us.

Woodman needs to be playing. You're just killing the lad if he sits on the bench for us.

Better than sitting on the bench for Aberdeen.