Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

he has stayed down while the game went on around him.  He can’t do that every game, that’s all I am saying. 

He got wiped out by Shelveys knee to the chest :lol: It's not like he's done a Stevie Taylor whilst trying to hide a handball.

I thought he had dived into the post at first.

Think was knee to the head and was he not knocked out?

he has stayed down while the game went on around him.  He can’t do that every game, that’s all I am saying. 

He got wiped out by Shelveys knee to the chest :lol: It's not like he's done a Stevie Taylor whilst trying to hide a handball.

I thought he had dived into the post at first.

Think was knee to the head and was he not knocked out?

nah he was just winded

However he has played today (and ive no problem with it) we look a much calmer solid defensive unit with him there. He is clearly in the mould of keep that Rafa wanted and we finally got his 5th or 6th choice

He’s doing fine imo, he’s cost us f*** all unless you consider the Salah goal to be a mistake in which case I would strongly disagree.

If it's a mistake, its Dummett and Lascelles both leaving the most dangerous man in the league free.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not at fault for either goal, a few iffy moments, but he’s a huge upgrade on our other ‘keepers.

This guys living up to the highlight reels from before he signed, quality and mental at the same time  :lol:

love how he chucks himself at absolutely everything :lol: Any other GK would be calmly walking past the post with their arms out wide if a shot is clearly going a mile over.  Meanwhile Dubravka is mid flight in a full stretch dive

Guest Howaythetoon

Came for and won almost every cross. I was pissed off with his kicking out wide right in the first half mind, it went straight to a Saints head every time. Second half he threw the ball out more or passed it out. One minor heart in the mouth moment, but he’s been a big plus for us and I hope we sign him permanently.

Guess the only thing we've got left to see with this lad is how he recovers when he inevitably hoys one in eventually. Looked the real deal so far.

Wasn't far off doing that today with that aborted throw that went straight into the turf. :lol:

Guess the only thing we've got left to see with this lad is how he recovers when he inevitably hoys one in eventually. Looked the real deal so far.

Wasn't far off doing that today with that aborted throw that went straight into the turf. :lol:

Was going to say, managed to miss how that happened, think my brain had looked where the throw was going and then was like wtf. Bit dodgy hope doesn't repeat  :lol: