Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Didn't he get clattered by one of our players yesterday  hence why he stayed down?

I'd rather he stayed down than carry on if he's hurt.  Breaks up the momentum of the game too. Seems a strange criticism of him

In 2 games he has gone down and stayed down like he was shot. He needs to get that out of his system, neither time was he badly hurt.

Massive upgrade though

Shelvey smashed right into his chest right after he had saved that header.

Really?? Like a rag doll? But carried on and finished the game with no problems.  Jesus this place is getting like North Korea, anything said that isn’t on message is intolerable.

I said he is a massive upgrade but twice in two games he has stayed down while the game went on around him.  He can’t do that every game, that’s all I am saying.  Just to reiterate I think he has been really impressive so far. 

[Really?? Like a rag doll? But carried on and finished the game with no problems.  Jesus this place is getting like North Korea, anything said that isn’t on message is intolerable.

I said he is a massive upgrade but twice in two games he has stayed down while the game went on around him.  He can’t do that every game, that’s all I am saying.  Just to reiterate I think he has been really impressive so far. 

Jesus fucking Christ this kind of argument is starting to make this place intolerable at the moment.

Didn't he get clattered by one of our players yesterday  hence why he stayed down?

I'd rather he stayed down than carry on if he's hurt.  Breaks up the momentum of the game too. Seems a strange criticism of him

Aye. Can't remember who it was against (Swansea at St James' maybe?) but Darlow hurt himself in one game earlier in the season and got up and the other team scored within like 30 seconds.  Makes sense to stay down for a GK (this case with Dubravka doesnt even need discussing ffs, he was clearly very badly winded :lol: )

Aye. Can't remember who it was against (Swansea at St James' maybe?) but Darlow hurt himself in one game earlier in the season and got up and the other team scored within like 30 seconds.  Makes sense to stay down for a GK (this case with Dubravka doesnt even need discussing ffs, he was clearly very badly winded :lol: )

Other keeper. Elliot at Old Trafford. Manquillo wiped him out and he was clearly limping but said he was fine, two minutes later it was clear he wasn't and they were level

Really?? Like a rag doll? But carried on and finished the game with no problems.  Jesus this place is getting like North Korea, anything said that isn’t on message is intolerable.

An elbow to the head and a knee to the chest will keep anyone down for a bit of time ffs :lol: Do you actually think he waits around for the right contact/moment to go down and stay down?

he has stayed down while the game went on around him.  He can’t do that every game, that’s all I am saying. 

He got wiped out by Shelveys knee to the chest :lol: It's not like he's done a Stevie Taylor whilst trying to hide a handball.

I thought he had dived into the post at first.