Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest reefatoon

Someone mentioned Karelse too. He played and was utter s****. We have had some real crap keepers either side of Given and Harper

In terms of a song for this lad (as it's clear he needs one), Babooshka might be a bit hard for the majority to catch on to, so what about re-using the Debuchy song with Dubravka in place?

It's got to be Agadoo, like...

Duuu brav ka ka ka

Keeps the ball out of the net

Duuu brav ka ka ka

Has he got some new gloves yet?

In terms of a song for this lad (as it's clear he needs one), Babooshka might be a bit hard for the majority to catch on to, so what about re-using the Debuchy song with Dubravka in place?

Duuu brav ka ka ka

Duuu brav ka ka ka

:lol:

I like it.

Duuu brav ka ka ka

Duuu brav ka ka ka

Sorta reminds me of the end of the Colo song "I want curly hair toooooo"

Martin Dubravka fits Oh Coloccini too

How highly is Woodman rated...?

Ok - good - special - worldclass?

Didn't look out of place as Kilmarnock number one at the back end of last season. He's looked alreet in his two games for Aberdeen so far, although not as good as the usual 'keeper he's covering (Joe Lewis, ex-Peterborough & Cardiff) and his kicking has been a bit nervy.

It's always difficult to tell given the standard of the league/inexperience, but I remember Krul looking more impressive when he was on loan at Falkirk as a kid. Until he dislocated his shoulder against Aberdeen.

The important thing is we tied an onion to our belt, which was the style at the time.

Kind of fits with 'take on me'

Duuuuubraaaaavkaaaaaa, du brav ka, Duuuuubraaaaavkaaaaaa, du brav ka, Duuuuubraaaaavkaaaaaa, Duuuuubraaaaavkaaaaaa

Thousands of pissed Geordies trying to hit that high note would be lulz. Scousers would be alright with it, like.

Notts Forest fans used to sing 'You'll nev-er, beat, Des Walk-er'. Dubravka would fit in just as well.

Not original, but with the virtue of simplicity.

But also the blight of inevitability. Will look a bit daft when they score

Notts Forest fans used to sing 'You'll nev-er, beat, Des Walk-er'. Dubravka would fit in just as well.

Not original, but with the virtue of simplicity.

But also the blight of inevitability. Will look a bit daft when they score

what about - 'you'll seldom beat Dubravka'?