Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Bale only has himself to blame, can't speak decent level of Spanish after 6 years is pretty terrible.

I've just been reading about the Burnden Park disaster in 1946, people crushed to death, corpses left on the side of the pitch and the game continued, wtf.

From wiki so pinch of salt warning but wtf indeed.

'The dead and injured were taken from the railway end terrace, with those who had died lain along the touchline and covered in coats. A little under half an hour after leaving the pitch, the game was restarted, with a new sawdust lined touchline separating the players from the corpses. At the end of the first-half, the players immediately changed ends and started the second half. Stanley Matthews was on the Stoke team, and later said he was sickened that the game was allowed to continue'

I've just been reading about the Burnden Park disaster in 1946, people crushed to death, corpses left on the side of the pitch and the game continued, wtf.

From wiki so pinch of salt warning but wtf indeed.

'The dead and injured were taken from the railway end terrace, with those who had died lain along the touchline and covered in coats. A little under half an hour after leaving the pitch, the game was restarted, with a new sawdust lined touchline separating the players from the corpses. At the end of the first-half, the players immediately changed ends and started the second half. Stanley Matthews was on the Stoke team, and later said he was sickened that the game was allowed to continue'

Thank god Stuart Pearce wasn't playing.

I'm with Bale on this one tbh, it's Real's problem, not his.

Their fault for giving him a massive long contract.

surely some knackers like juve would be willing to loan him to the end of his contract and pay a decent chunk of his wages just so real can get shot of him rather than have him stinking the place up

he'd tear italy to bits if motivated as well

Guest neesy111

I'm with Bale on this one tbh, it's Real's problem, not his.

Their fault for giving him a massive long contract.

surely some knackers like juve would be willing to loan him to the end of his contract and pay a decent chunk of his wages just so real can get shot of him rather than have him stinking the place up

he'd tear italy to bits if motivated as well

Ronaldo says NO.

May be in the wrong thread, but euro 2020 tickets are out 12th june. Want to apply but never tried for big tournaments before, not sure if any tips or need to know in advance for trying to get decent ones i.e. not in Baku.

May be in the wrong thread, but euro 2020 tickets are out 12th june. Want to apply but never tried for big tournaments before, not sure if any tips or need to know in advance for trying to get decent ones i.e. not in Baku.

When you register on the UEFA site you can preference which venues you'd like. If it works the same way as Euro 2016 you can either apply to buy tickets blind for a specific game at a specific venue or wait until the teams have been drawn and do it that way.

Lookslike the site is fucked at the mo like.

Guest chopey

I think if your a mutli-national company that needs to spend a mega sponsor budget and doesn't mind greasing a few UEFA palms along the way you should be fine.

"But on another point, I think a career in football is so short that sometimes you just have to sacrifice it" [/Quote]

Nothing to do with the Gazzilions of Euro's that you're getting paid to "sacrifice" your daily schedule to the club's needs  :rolleyes: