Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not going to be there as it's still cricket season, so all for the boycout.

Geoffrey Boycott?

Fancy making a statement that someone made a statement without actually quoting the statement. Fucking outrageous.

:lol:

Fans forum make a statement. Won’t make the slightest difference really

Care to share?

I somehow doubt this is even on the radar within the walls of St James’ Park.

I imagine those meetings to be nothing more than a nuisance when they come around so whoever takes part rustles up a few stooges to come along and tow the company line.

The timing is so poor with these forums that there’s really no point, the damage has always been done and they have a little excuse at hand as to why the purposeful incompetence keeps happening, or to plant the seeds for the next double cross.

For everyone moaning at other fans efforts to make a change.

Ask yourself: What are you doing?

Yeah, it's Mako esque but it's very predictable how the FF will go. The minutes will read

Fan X expressed his and other forum members' concerns on the contractual situation of the manager.

The club reiterated that talks are ongoing and once news is ready to be made public the club will do so.

Fan Y questioned the intentions of the club in regards to backing the manager in the transfer market.

The club made it clear that they're trying their very best. Promise.

Guest Howaythetoon

The fans forum are about as relevant in the scheme of things as our club are in a transfer window. Move along, nowt to see here...

Guest ElCid

Not putting a single penny into the fat cunts pocket for a start

Fancy making a statement that someone made a statement without actually quoting the statement. Fucking outrageous.

I was busy, it’s easy enough to find so tough shit :lol:

:thup:

Getting absolutely ridiculous this sniping. ANY attempt to do anything has to be fully supported at this point for fuck's sake. If there was a single obvious answer that would get Ashley out someone would have done it by now.

It's no wonder he's able to walk all over us time and time again. We're pathetic.

Apparently sports direct twitter account are randomly blocking people that use the ifrafagoeswego hashtag

Every tweet of theirs I’ve seen in the last couple of days has that hashtag in the replies. Gloriously petty of them if they’re blocking people for it.

Guest chopey

Apparently sports direct twitter account are randomly blocking people that use the ifrafagoeswego hashtag

Every tweet of theirs I’ve seen in the last couple of days has that hashtag in the replies. Gloriously petty of them if they’re blocking people for it.

Its getting worse now  :snod:

Guest firetotheworks

"Ashley doesn't care about protests, man. He's as thick-skinned as they come."

Exactly. Fucking sick of this baseless argument.