Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

2017 Lockwood Cup:

Aiming for 7-A-Side if we get the numbers. 5 if not.

5's

1.LFEE

2.Dr Spaceman

3.Foluwashola

4.HTT

5.Danh1

6.M4

7.Theregulars

8. Heron

9. Yorkie

10 Ian W

7's

11. neesy111 (GK)

12. Ringer (GK)

13. Wullie

14. KDT

Subs

15. Rocker

OCK (Babysitter required)

louistoon (TBC)

Slim (TBC)

Officials:

Optimistic Nut

Jill

Got 15 so far.

Guest neesy111

In pending no massive rise in airplane prices by the time I get paid. If anyone has a place I could crash that would also be sweeter than hanging alone in a hotel room like some weirdo.

LFEE is your man for somewhere to stay.

Ach I really want to but I'm supposed to be saving.

I'll say provisionally in, but I might have to be a bit anti-social afterwards.

Where do you live these days Yorkster? If it helps you save and gives us the pleasure of your company, I could pick you up on the way. I'd offer you my hotel room but the chica is coming up in tow and it would be weird (not necessarily in a bad way, if that's your thing).

Where do you live these days Yorkster? If it helps you save and gives us the pleasure of your company, I could pick you up on the way. I'd offer you my hotel room but the chica is coming up in tow and it would be weird (not necessarily in a bad way, if that's your thing).

Ditto Ian W - I owe you a lift so if you confirm I'm more than willing to hoy you up.

In pending no massive rise in airplane prices by the time I get paid. If anyone has a place I could crash that would also be sweeter than hanging alone in a hotel room like some weirdo.

LFEE is your man for somewhere to stay.

:thup: :lol:

That's extremely generous of you, mate. Tbh though, it'd be taking the piss a bit asking you to divert. It's a piece of cake to get up and down from York, and about £18 if I book soon. I'll just have to avoid staying out this time. Thanks very much for the offer though - be good to see you.

That's extremely generous of you, mate. Tbh though, it'd be taking the piss a bit asking you to divert. It's a piece of cake to get up and down from York, and about £18 if I book soon. I'll just have to avoid staying out this time. Thanks very much for the offer though - be good to see you.

You need a talking to Yorkie.

Guest neesy111

Take the lift man.  It wouldn't be much of a diversion for him.

Guest neesy111

Will try and get along to this. So many things wrong with my body at the moment not sure I would be able to turn out.

:thup:

That's extremely generous of you, mate. Tbh though, it'd be taking the p*ss a bit asking you to divert. It's a piece of cake to get up and down from York, and about £18 if I book soon. I'll just have to avoid staying out this time. Thanks very much for the offer though - be good to see you.

Take the lift man.  It wouldn't be much of a diversion for him.

Look at you, you little matchmaker. The choice is yours Yorkie; it would be my pleasure to sit you in my car and subject you to my horrendous music taste.

Also, I'll be buying tickets for me, Neesy + the chica for the game, should I get yours as well so we can sit in one powerful bloc of cautious optimism?

Guest neesy111

Did you guys plan this after you saw my post about coming up for the Brentford game the week before?

22nd was the preferred date from people who expressed an interest in the previous thread.