Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we had to choose I would have this kid now and Sissoko in the summer. At least we would have another attacking option to reply on in case of injury or continued loss of form to Cisse.

However, if we do end up with both this month, I might even let Ashley sh*g my wife!  :lol:

Thauvin vs Bordeaux on YouTube might be of interest to those that don't believe in jinxes.

Yaron might be jumping the gun a bit with a thread considering the way we usually do things, but we were rumoured to have had €3.5m rejected for him last week in the French media. Arsenal and Lille are also said to be interested and the asking price is reported to be nearer €5m.

Would certainly be a logical signing in addition to Gouffran's arrival.

Guest bimpy474

Lefty I think. Sure I read an interview where he compared his game to Di Maria and Robben.

Cool, a pair of diving cunts.

Really raw, but just oozes potential. Fast and agile with a penchant for the spectacular, this kid can definitely become something special but needs to be nurtured in the right way. If we were to sign him the right move would definitely be to loan him straight back to Bastia, who have another young gem in Wahbi Khazri, who is away at the AFCON at the moment.

Really raw, but just oozes potential. Fast and agile with a penchant for the spectacular, this kid can definitely become something special but needs to be nurtured in the right way. If we were to sign him the right move would definitely be to loan him straight back to Bastia, who have another young gem in Wahbi Khazri, who is away at the AFCON at the moment.

:thup: