in a pub brawl...

bulivye

Robbie Savage

Christiano Ronaldo

Cesc Fabregas

Once it jumps off, everyone in the pub will jump on those three and do everything they've ever wanted to do to them. While that happens, I'll leave out the back, secure in the knowledge that I've done a good deed.

Robbie Savage

Christiano Ronaldo

Cesc Fabregas

Once it jumps off, everyone in the pub will jump on those three and do everything they've ever wanted to do to them. While that happens, I'll leave out the back, secure in the knowledge that I've done a good deed.

mackems.gif

I couldn't name who, but I know the type... 3 small guys with a slightly psychopathic quality (that is they look like an easy take down, but are too dumb to care getting their arses kicked).

I had a mate who as an MP in the army.  He said there's a reason why MPs always seem to be paired up as one small guy and one big guy.  The small guy thinks he gets protection from the big guy, the big guy knows everyone will try and attack the small guy first.

SWP, K' Lua Lua and Dafoe..................just so they can run between peoples legs, hit them in the nuts so as they squeel in agony - I can go hit them with a plank of wood  :knuppel2:

Kazenga Lua Lua? Don't think he can run between peoples legs...despite Crouch's!

I had a mate who as an MP in the army.  He said there's a reason why MPs always seem to be paired up as one small guy and one big guy.  The small guy thinks he gets protection from the big guy, the big guy knows everyone will try and attack the small guy first.

I bet your mate who was an MP seen some canny old sights!