How much do you spend?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much do you spend on Newcastle products (merchandise, strips, programmes), games (tickets), etc every season?

Please include money that will go direct to NUFC only.

So Rail/flight tickets or accommodation are out.

(am doing this out of sheer interest, but also for a college project for someone)

Thanks.

Guest smoggeordie

482 on a season ticket. 120 roughly on 3 kits, say another 50 in the shop over the course of the year. Usually 3 or 4 away games at 80 quid a shot (tickets, travel, drink etc...). Then after that you have to include FA Cup, Uefa Cup and Carling cup home ticket

Probably about 1000 squid a season. Might be more this year if we progress in Europe

Guest Gemmill

482 on a season ticket. 120 roughly on 3 kits, say another 50 in the shop over the course of the year. Usually 3 or 4 away games at 80 quid a shot (tickets, travel, drink etc...). Then after that you have to include FA Cup, Uefa Cup and Carling cup home ticket

Probably about 1000 squid a season. Might be more this year if we progress in Europe

You buy all 3 strips?  You mug!  bluebigrazz.gif

Season ticket and on DD for the home cup games.  So it depends on our cup runs really.  Probably £800 or so.  I don't buy any of the shirts.

ive just clicked the 5001-1000 box but when i think about kits and drink at the match, im pretty sure i would go over the 1000 mark. When i think about the amount i spend on train/bus tickets n all its bloody ridiculous

ive just clicked the 5001-1000 box but when i think about kits and drink at the match, im pretty sure i would go over the 1000 mark. When i think about the amount i spend on train/bus tickets n all its bloody ridiculous

Aye but i wanted without transport etc, just what the club would get.

well i would say just over £1000

well i would say just over £1000

ok ta, will remember on the tally up.

Guest Canny_Fettle

Season ticket & programmes, sometimes a cup of tea & snickers bar if feeling peckish before kick-off (although the price is a complete rip-off) - refuse to buy owt else.  Made the pledge when Souness was made manager - decided not to buy from the club shops until he was sacked, then Roeder was made manager!!!!!!

I spend less than £100, has to be said.

Any match i go to these days is usually for free.

I've never had a ST, but when i was younger more often than not i was there, fully kitted out, spending willy nilly on any old crap.

The Toongate crap stopped my buying shirts, i've never bought one since, but i've had every top though since, only other people have bought it for me.

I did buy stuff for the bairn, as i had to, but beyond that i try to spend as little money on the club as possible, i've got so many other causes to put my coin towards, and would rather spend what little money i have in the pub with all my friends knowing FS is seeing as little as possible from me.

However, i've made a promise to myself that i will become a ST holder once the little man is old enough to go along, i just hope im funding someone else by then.

NUFC do not get money from away ticket sales unless it is a FA Cup game.