SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest icemanblue

He's a better player purely because he's had game time that the fucking incompetents at NUFC weren't prepared give him, preferring to sign that cunt Duff and play him every week no matter how bad he was. N'Zogbia would have been frightening with another year's development instead of sat on our fucking bench.

No, no, no. This isn't the case, Wullie. It was his shitty, French attitude that was the problem.

Just ask oldtype.

He was a regular pretty much for us from spring 05 to Jan 09 but for a few month spell when Duff first came. Disagree completely that we stunted his progress. He just went flat and I think a move to Wigan where he's been brilliant will have made him realise just how good he had it here with our stadium, fans, city, etc.

The good thing if he comes back will be that he'll have seen that the grass isn't greener on the other side so he'll probably be more settled as a result. Mind it wasn't his fault that the hierarchy at Newcastle put too much store by what useless arseholes like Nicky Butt used to say.

Guest Wearside

At a supporters awards bash last week Titus Bramble was telling everyone that N'Zogbia would be signing for Sunderland,they are apparently best mates.

I can't see it myself,been playing brilliant this season and will have the pick of a whole host of clubs,Liverpool probably being one of them.

At a supporters awards bash last week Titus Bramble was telling everyone that N'Zogbia would be signing for Sunderland,they are apparently best mates.

I can't see it myself,been playing brilliant this season and will have the pick of a whole host of clubs,Liverpool probably being one of them.

:lol:

As for this stuff about him being a better player now I'm afraid it's rubbish. I saw him as a fantastic player before we sold him and so did a few others. I don't think we are all psychic.

If he wants to be closer to his best mate Bramble then he'll come to Newcastle as that's where Bramble lives.

Guest Wearside

If he wants to be closer to his best mate Bramble then he'll come to Newcastle as that's where Bramble lives.

Bramble lives in Durham,Chester-Le-Street to be precise.

Some fella was on the radio in February was talking about Jonas, Ben Arfa and N'Zogbia all marauding forward at SJP.

He was a simpleton, but he made sense. I could see it, and it was beautiful.

:lol:

:thup:

This is what I want:

Barton   Tiote   N'Zogbia   Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

Or:

Jonas   Tiote   N'Zogbia   Ben Arfa

New Striker   Best

We'd p*ss the league. And it would only take 2 or 3 additions to the first Xl.

Bramble lives in Durham,Chester-Le-Street to be precise.

That's his decoy address to stop wearsiders getting irate that he actually spends all his time on enemy turf. Go check yourself, the blinds are always drawn.

Didn't Birmingham bid £9 million before an offer was accepted, last summer?

aye, he had agreed wages too but then demanded even more so birmingham pulled the plug on it

So, it would be fair to suggest that if they stay up, they are going to want £10 million for him.

This what I want:

Barton   Tiote   N'zogbia   Jonas

Ben Arfa

El-Arabi

:pedro:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We'd have some serious legs in midfield with Tiote, N'Zogbia, Ben Arfa and Jonas about.