Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I'm so hyped for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Our inevitable letdown will gut me.

Or he'll dick them into space and I'll be gutted and furious.

Either way I can't wait to watch a match that will piss me off.

I genuinely still cannot believe and have not fully accepted that he was ever really here in the first place, in his prime years, and he was actually run out of the club by Alan friggin Pardew.

Guest firetotheworks
http://www.cuded.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/quotes-about-smile-The-Life-Quotes.jpg

I'm so hyped for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Our inevitable letdown will gut me.

Or he'll dick them into space and I'll be gutted and furious.

Either way I can't wait to watch a match that will piss me off.

I genuinely still cannot believe and have not fully accepted that he was ever really here in the first place, in his prime years, and he was actually run out of the club by Alan friggin Pardew.

And a lot of our fans.

Look at the disgusting fat little waster. Pardew knows.

Give me a solid English grafter any day, at least they know how to track back and do a sliding tackle and none of this fancy dan dribbling stuff neither. That won’t win you games.

The usual cliches about Ben Arfa being trotted out on BT Sport by the commentary team. Enigma, brilliant on his day, liability, disruptive. Yawn.

:thup: Who is the co-commentator? Sounds like Pardew but isn't. Clearly hates HBA. "Loierbiwidee". f*** off.

The usual cliches about Ben Arfa being trotted out on BT Sport by the commentary team. Enigma, brilliant on his day, liability, disruptive. Yawn.

:thup: Who is the co-commentator? Sounds like Pardew but isn't. Clearly hates HBA. "Loiabiwidee". Fuck off.

Isn’t it Stewart Robson. Ex Arsenal player. Think he’s had form before for pro-Pardew stuff. Or is he the one that hates him? It’s one of the two :lol:

Guest neesy111

:thup: Who is the co-commentator? Sounds like Pardew but isn't. Clearly hates HBA. "Loiabiwidee". Fuck off.

Isn’t it Stewart Robson. Ex Arsenal player. Think he’s had form before for pro-Pardew stuff. Or is he the one that hates him? It’s one of the two :lol:

Robson hates Pardew.

Robson hates Pardew.

Good