The unpopular football opinion thread

Deuce

There's not a redeemable aspect about his pitch-persona. He's not "Scarface" type bad guy. Not Cantona bad guy. He's just the bad guy. Literally.

The Premiership would be the poorer without Suarez. As he's one of the best in it .

Well, Wenger and Mourinho are both top 5 in the world, let alone London.

Possibly.

IMO, not in any particular order: Mourinho, Wenger, Guardiola, Benitez, AVB, Klopp, Ancelotti, Deschamps and Conte all have some claim to a list of the top managers.

Taking aside the fact we are supporters, NUFC is one of the most badly ran, unlikable clubs in the country, despite relatively recently being most people's second favourite team playing entertaining attacking football under KK.

Possibly.

IMO, not in any particular order: Mourinho, Wenger, Guardiola, Benitez, AVB, Klopp, Ancelotti, Deschamps and Conte all have some claim to a list of the top managers.

You've missed Hiddink.

Weeks after signing for fucking Real Madrid he was in a dive pub in Boro that I wouldn't have been seen dead in on my lowest day, smashing pint glasses over his head and burning £20 notes in front of incontinent old men.

I don't get it? so you were there or you weren't?

Just seen this. No I sadly missed out on that occasion as I hadn't quite moved to Boro yet but was told by someone who became a good (mutual) friend. I did witness him doing it later down the line in a Boro 'club' called Blue Lounge, though. Absolute Prick he is.

Weeks after signing for fucking Real Madrid he was in a dive pub in Boro that I wouldn't have been seen dead in on my lowest day, smashing pint glasses over his head and burning £20 notes in front of incontinent old men.

Just seen this. No I sadly missed out on that occasion as I hadn't quite moved to Boro yet but was told by someone who became a good (mutual) friend. I did witness him doing it later down the line in a Boro 'club' called Blue Lounge, though. Absolute Prick he is.

A sceptic may look at this and assume you've fabricated these scenarios to suit your own agenda, wouldn't you agree?

I hate people like Bellamy man. Everything boils down to who can knock who out in a fight, so utterly pathetic. Cracking player for us, but I've always thought he was a total bellend. Wasn't he in bars in Newcastle burning money in front of working class fans before too? I'm sure I read that on here before.

By someone with an agenda.

A sceptic may look at this and assume you've fabricated these scenarios to suit your own agenda, wouldn't you agree?

I hate people like Bellamy man. Everything boils down to who can knock who out in a fight, so utterly pathetic. Cracking player for us, but I've always thought he was a total bellend. Wasn't he in bars in Newcastle burning money in front of working class fans before too? I'm sure I read that on here before.

By someone with an agenda.

It's quite sad that our estimations of the average footballer have sunk so low that it seems genuinely credible and not particularly surprising.

Possibly.

Deschamps? :lol:

thought the same about deschamps like, and to be honest to make a top 5 in the world list (current) you'd want to be seeing titles and cups on there ergo i'm not convinced wenger should be there

But he would be above AVB though wouldn't he ? Which kind of makes Deuces point moot.

Possibly.

Deschamps? :lol:

:lol:

But he's brave! Being brave overrides all other characteristics, our lads are so brave they put Maldini to shame, they're proper players none of this fancy passing, just get stuck in bravely it's why we've bravely won so many world cups!

Carragher epitomised what's wrong with British football. Talentless, "phwoaar get stuck in", slow clogger.

Abso-fucking-exactly.  Cunt of a man, and a shit player to boot.

He certainly wasn't the best defender in Europe as thr media would have you believe circa Istanbul and the season preceding but to say he was shit is frankly bollocks . He was an international class player who found his way into the England team blocked by marginally better defenders

Taking aside the fact we are supporters, NUFC is one of the most badly ran, unlikable clubs in the country, despite relatively recently being most people's second favourite team playing entertaining attacking football under KK.

Its all owner & board man - no way should we be judged by the absolute piss take of ownership.